Northstar Vale Teaching the youngsters, and anyone else who wants to join
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
Ike has been tasked to teach the youngest members of Epoch some things about hunting and fighting and such, but anyone is welcome to join! tagging the pups just for ref, don't feel pressured for them to show
@Antigone, @Jack Snipe, @Zosime, @Zulema, and @Phox since u said u wanted to join <3

After the tour of the territory and the welcome Arsenio had given Ike and Ethan, Ike parted from his dad, making sure he was in good hands first, of course, before setting off right away to his task at hand. He looked around Epoch's camp for the pups of the pack, and rounded some of them up, along with an older man who said he was interested in joining. "Right, so before we start the teaching, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ike. I just joined the pack like, 2 days ago, with my dad Ethan, the wolf that looks just like me, but older and expecting pups." Ike said. "Let me get some of your names, and then we'll hop into some hunting and battle training." Ike said
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Messages In This Thread