Overture Downs New sights to behold, new adventures to be... made?
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
Attacked by a gang of wolves, with only himself and his Beta? Wow. Faelan wasn’t much of a fighter and nor were any of his siblings, at least as far as he knew. Having been brought up by a skilled hunter and an avid healer, most of Faelan’s time had been spent studying. And these lessons mainly consisted of learning about herbs and their uses with his mother, to tracking and safely taking down prey with his father. All useful information that had been passed down and drilled into his mind by his parents since pup-hood. Whether he liked it or not. But fighting was rarely done within the lands of Duskmire and not often practiced. Why he did not know.

”Oh my…” Faelan replied with an amazed look within his gaze as he listened to Akavir’s short brief, ears swivelling as the shadowed man then mentioned that the gang had been cleared from the valley. That was certainly good to hear! Faelan didn’t fancy being jumped by a group of wolves whilst roaming the land. ”Well, it’s good to know that they’re no longer within the area.” He exhaled softly, tail giving a gentle wag behind him, though the large shadow’s next words caused his tails movement to cease. Faelan had indeed witnessed a few unsavoury characters along his travels, ”I-uh, I have.” The young timber replied, ”Though I usually try to avoid those that appear troublesome.” He said with a long sigh, ears pinning to his head as peered down to his paws, ”I’m not much of a fighter, you see.” Faelan revealed, light eyes slowly peering back up to the man, ”My parents were more for hunting and medicine.” He offered a faint smile and a small shrug.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: New sights to behold, new adventures to be... made? - by Faelan - April 16, 2023, 06:13 PM