Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
A doomed look befell him as a mud tainted tongue quickly curled out from his mouth, the boy spitting and violently shaking his head in disgust. His face scrunched, unable to ignore the foul tang that began to overtake his tastebuds. Eyuk! The youth swore he had had his mouth closed whilst falling? Obviously he did not. Faelan shuddered, stopping the urge to heave – trying hard to pull himself together once more. He stood, opening and closing his muzzle as he tried to avoid the flavor, the distaste in his expression obvious. It was bad enough that he had fallen, but Faelan refused to stand here and gag uncontrollably with what little dignity he had left in front of this man.

Regaining himself, inked edged ears perked at the sound of chuckling and Faelan glanced toward his newfound travelling companion. The young male blinked, head tilting at his words for a moment, ”I-uh..” He stuttered, giving a pause, ”..I’ll try not to.” He finally said with a smile, a small hum of a laugh escaping him as he waded through the water to catch up to the older man. The youth ignoring the fact that he probably resembled something close to a bog-monster right about now. 

”I’m Faelan, by the way.”

Thank you <3
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - April 10, 2023, 01:08 PM