Gyrfalcon's Keep There seems no turning back from here
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Thyra had not been expecting Asvoria’s interview, though she was well aware that it was normal, in the process of things. Especially now with more wolves joining the pack, sorting out roles and ranks became an emerging task that Asvoria took with apparent effortlessness. 

Still, she felt her cheeks warm, to be asked about her own interests. She knew how she had been primed; she knew what her mother hoped for her to be…And yet- while Thyra was not a strong-willed youth, she wished to find herself a role that would not only be helpful, but that would appease Solveig as well.

”I know it is…It might be useful for me to fulfill…Other tasks,” She did not feel she would need to be specific. [i]”But I….I would like to make myself…More of a…I enjoy, more…Working with pelts, helping create denspaces. I would want to be…Smidr.” She knew it would essentially mean shirking the natural potential to be groomed toward being a priestess or shield maiden- but she knew in her heart that she was much more content being a tradesperson.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Messages In This Thread
There seems no turning back from here - by Asvoria - April 03, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: There seems no turning back from here - by Thyra - April 09, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: There seems no turning back from here - by Asvoria - April 18, 2023, 05:51 PM
RE: There seems no turning back from here - by Thyra - April 29, 2023, 06:00 PM