Bramblepoint A thorn for your troubles
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
21 Posts
Ooc —
<3 thanks! Haha it does tend to keep me busy xD

Vale offered a frown before she gave him any words. Had he provoked an upsetting memory? He didn’t worry about it but it did make him wonder. Maybe she also hated travelling alone. Maybe she’d peace’s out from the rest of her siblings too. Maybe it hadn’t gone as well as his had with Everett. Or maybe it had, but she still missed them. Didn’t he feel the same?

Whatever the case she turned her questions on him. Heh, it’s alright, he aid with a shrug, it’s our first time striking out and he needs some time to figure things out on his own. I know where he is, Everett had told him of the ocean, and Evander knew his brother enough that he would be unwavering in that resolve, so I’ll probably seek him out in a couple months, but I won’t stick around if he needs the time and space.

He did worry for Everett, but he turned that worry to prayers aimed at… well, he didn’t really know who now, and tried to let it slide off his back.

What about you? Did your siblings come with you too, or were you the brave one who ventured first?

Ophelia, in their case.

He worried for her too, even more.
Messages In This Thread
A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 21, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 21, 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 22, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 23, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 23, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 30, 2023, 10:20 AM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 30, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - May 08, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - May 10, 2023, 06:46 PM