Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
We should probably set up another thread as its been a uber duber hot minute and I don't want to fall behind even more on a timeline for these two. Sound good?

The woman shook her head, plucking one bulb from the pile and lacerating it with her claw. The bulb oozed from its wound, like blood from a cut, a milky white substance beaded along the line. "Moderation is paramount." She informed. It was like that in many aspects of life, too much of a good thing is often detrimental.
After Omnium returned with his own thanks, he moved from his position. Etephyr wanted to protest at the loss, but she only emitted soft grumbles from her chest. Watching curiously, the large man latched his teeth onto a willows branch. The woman couldn't figure out what he was after, she threw up some halfway decent guesses but nothing could have prepared her for his telling smile. As her impending bath loomed over her, Etephyr brows shot up from their suspicious glare. Gulping down a breath, she clambered to her feet but by then it was too late. He had let go of the burdened branch. Her fur was soaked in an instant, the accumulated water from the trees dressing her like a drowned rat.
Eteph stood frozen, her head turning with the weight of a stone to glower at Omnium. She kept her face strict but as Omniums waltz came to pass, a smile began to break her stony complexion. The ends of her lips wriggled. She could no longer withhold herself, releasing a hardy laugh from her belly. Etephyr couldn't be mad, he was too charming, too clever, to harbor any real anger towards him. She had to admit, he had her smitten.
With her laughter dying, she finally spoke. "Fitting." She agreed with a nod of her head. "Yet, of course you would never tell a lady she must bathe, but springing one on her? Must be a different set of morals you keep." The woman shook her body, a cascade of water droplets fleeing from her fur. It did little to free Etephyr of her drowned rat look but helped start the drying process. Eteph leered at Omnium, "Don't think revenge is far from my mind. It will come and it will be righteous." She snickered teasingly.   
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM