Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Perfectly fine with me! I will begin to fade out here! You can reply, or just shoot me a PM to start a new thread. ^^ I think Frostfire Ridge would be where he ends up.

The vain attempt to cover up his crimes was abandoned. A stifled chuckle escaped from his maw as the effort to chew the poultice was continued. There was a glimmer present in his eyes as he watched Etephyr's laugh with fondness, and the brute nodded to the she wolf as she threatened him. There was not an ounce of fear in his soul from her empty promises. The mash was placed onto the awaiting leaf before he turned to address her. I am sure that I will rue the day that I dared to assist a maiden in her bath. If sarcasm were palpable, the amount of it dripping from the words would be akin to the moisture that flung from her shake. He winced as the water droplets hit his own coat. 

Come, come. Perhaps I can assist in the drying too? The large male wiggled his eyebrows at the smaller female before he drifted to her once again, ushering her to a spot that was dry. He retrieved the poultice from it's predicament and neared her side in a bid to assist in the application process. Although the man was not skilled, Omnium did his very best to ensure the wounds were clean, and the mash was applied ever so gently atop them to promote the healing. A feather light touch to ensure that he would not cause Etephyr anymore pain than she was already in.

Guilt rose into his heart before his mission was complete. The sheer number of scrapes and bruises surging the emotion forth. It tore down the hardened exterior that always shrouded his intricately selected words and actions. The fondness he held for Etephyr remained unmatched, and the mere thought of causing the plain colored female harm was enough to send him into a spiral. There was a gentleness that remained behind. One that he held for no other soul.

In the midst of their journey, the affections that he experienced for her had blurred the lines of his purpose. The very wolf that was forged in the harshest conditions now found himself questioning aspects of himself that had never been brought to mind. The end of their trip loomed ever closer as the horizon of the bordering mountains was now visible in the distance, and Omnium's steadfast confidence was wavering. He feared the outcome of the conversation to come when they reached the home he had so wished for.

The man found himself pondering the idea of leaving the only goal he had ever set for himself to follow Etephyr if she were to choose to return after experiencing the isolation he so craved... Or was it something else that he craved?
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 27, 2023, 10:22 PM