Porcupine Ridge I'm not going without you, and you're not going alone
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
@pali, backdated to the 10th.
im gonna throw Pali in here

Void and his mate @Meylodi had taken a longer rest but about 4 days ago they had set out again and now they finally reached the mountains. They were very close to where he was planning to settle, and Void's paws fizzled with excitement.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
His excitement was contagious, but it bubbled into nervousness in his expecting mate. Her belly was beginning to show their greatest vulnerability. Meyl was, undeniably, expecting their first - especially her first - litter. 

She was excited, yes, for both their pack in its fragile, infant state, and for the start of their family; but almost scared for the approaching day on which the young she-wolf would be a mother. 

Her belly had begun to grow heavier, though, through her fur, it was barely noticeable. 

Trying to let her thoughts return to excitement, she asked, ... what we be callin' ourselves, grá? For the pack - titles be common here, aren't they?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
The name had been on voids mind since he met Meylodi. “Midnight Scar.” He said. “For the midnight black both our pelts share and the scars both our pelts bear.” He explained quickly and confidently.

We need rank names though.” He said. “Which i think you should choose as i really want to go with the name i want.” He said. But before his mate could reply a young girl, seemingly part wolf part dog, made herself visible over from behind some rocks. Void stood to his full height as she approached. 

Hello.” He said coolly. “My name is Boid, this is my mate Meylodi. We’re founding a pack called midnight scar. are you from around here? and perhaps interested in joining?” he asked after eliminating her as a threat based on her visible pregnancy like Meyl
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The wolfdog dipped her head politely. “Hello Void, Meylodi.” She said in turn. “I am Páli, and yes, i am from here, just over that ridge in an area in these mountains called the Thunder Dome. There’s a secret cave there many do not know about where i live full of greenery and a forest! And it’s underground!” She said explaining her home.

Forming a pack you say? Midnight Scar is a cool name! I’d be happy to take you to the Thunder Dome to found your pack if you’re interested in this area.” She offered in a friendly, upbeat, tone. “I’d love to raise my young in a pack.” She added
---
Páli speaks both English and Greek. Her name is Greek for Fight Strong.
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I meant moar so like, what we call ourselves in da pack like. Whatcha call 'em? Rankin's? she finally got in, though her tone was quiet. 

She turned to the younger she-wolf of the three. Pali didn't smell like any wolf she'd scented, but the lady was wolf enough for herself. Meyl greeted her with a friendly wag of her tail. 

Aye - Thundar Dume? Sounds real cool, dontcha think, gra?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void took in everything she’d said and nodded. “I used to live not far from thunder dome, i’ve heard of it but not this secret cave forest. It sounds like it could be an an amazing place for our pack though…” He said. Meylodi seemed to like it too then. “If you’re alright with it then, Páli, Midnight Scar will settle in the Thunder Dome.”  

Welcome aboard then Pali, to the makings of a strong pack.” He said with a smile as she said she’d want to join. “Let’s start making our way towards TD.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)