Gyrfalcon's Keep These things do happen
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Having known the sensation before, Solveig felt certain now of her condition though she weathered the symptoms quite well. She'd begun to notice her apatite growing, as the hungry bodies within her would need nutrients in order to grow as well. She would tell Thyra soon- and would ask her daughter to begin hunting for her, so that she might feed her growing siblings. 

First, though, she would need to speak with @Asvoria, and share with her the fairly unexpected news.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
76 Posts
Ooc —
The hásæti came to her. But something had changed. The aura of the woman had bloomed. Even Solveig glowed.

It would seem that my prayers were not all for naught. She liked to think they hardly ever were; however, especially in this case, they had served them well.

You trust the man Rusalka more than I had originally assumed... For if she hadn't, the woman would not be standing before the high priestess in this condition.

Old Norse | Common Tongue
— —
Hover over text for unknown tongue translations.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She smiled faintly, appreciative that her leader would look upon her gently in spite of the surprise. "To be honest, I had not prayed for this," She admitted. "But the Gods have always listened to you better than they have listened to me," She continued with a soft laugh. Even though Solveig had not planned on having more children, she recognized the will of the Gods, and had obeyed the pull of her instinct. 

As for her comment about the sire, Solveig smiled faintly. "I trusted him enough for the work that was required of him." She admitted. She would keep her physical desires to herself, though a hint of playfulness showed in her eyes. "Should he prove himself as a father, then he shall be one. Hljóðrfell will grow, as we wished for it to grow," She said, and added with a chuckle. "With more great, big, giant babies."
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"