Blacktail Deer Plateau It's dark it's cold it's winter
812 Posts
Ooc —
Although the youth didn't want to discuss her self-mutilation, she actually welcomed the Healer's presence. "Yeah," she said in a quiet, raspy voice, "you can sit with me." When Blue Willow lowered herself, Junior hesitated briefly but then snuggled up against her aunt like a small child, still keeping her lacerated legs out of sight.

For a long time, the juvenile said nothing and made no noise, though tears continued to flow freely from her mismatched eyes, dampening Blue Willow's fur. She felt embarrassed but knew that the medic at least wouldn't judge her. She hoped the same would be true should she, in time, reveal her injuries to the Healer.

"I just miss everyone," she blurted softly. "Why don't my parents visit me? Where are Ty and Pura? I feel like nobody gives a shit." Junior couldn't stifle a sob. "I mean, I know you care... and Saēna and Dante and everybody else here. But why did most of my family just abandon me? I don't understand. Is it because I'm an ugly horror show? Are they ashamed of me?"
Messages In This Thread
It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 09, 2014, 09:10 PM