Blacktail Deer Plateau It's dark it's cold it's winter
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled grimly, Yes I suppose he does, but I think that he trying to get all those he owes an apology too, it's just taking some time. He also is still in love with Lasher. She said the last part quietly, it did not bother her that Peregrine loved Lasher or even that Lasher loved him. Theirs was a parent partnership, they were not mates in the sense of mates. Blue tilted her head and spoke softly I don't wish she would die, but I suppose a part of me wishes she had not met your father. However, at the same time I am glad he is happy.

Blue thought about the question and it was not weird that she wanted her father. Who didn't want their father really. No it is not weird he is still your father even if you are upset with him. As for Masochist, you are only one of them if you get pleasure from pain. Blue would always want her father no matter what, even now she wanted him to tell her what to do, how to help Junior and how to get through the life she was living.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 09, 2014, 09:10 PM