Jade Fern Grove I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Wayfarer felt the change in energy, and her eyes brightened at the enthusiasm in the other she-wolf's voice. She had roamed around all of the lands surrounding her birthplace as a broody teenager who felt disconnected from her family. In those unfamiliar places she found comfort and distraction, a feeling that remained despite the years.

Even if she were to place roots somewhere, no one could ever rob her of her freedom.

Her smile brightened as her new acquaintance seemed to voice Wayfarer's very thoughts. Maybe I can show you my favourite spots sometime, she suggested, even though the likelihood of their paths crossing again was slim. A glacier? Oh, it's, uh... a frozen mountain? Wayfarer flicked an ear and emitted a beat of laughter, I think.
"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 07, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 17, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 27, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - October 12, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 11:19 PM