Felltree Marsh I'll whisk away your heartsigh and bury it in mine
14 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Heavens, please smite her, oh no! No, she thought that she meant that she thought the bird was her husband! "Nooo- Nononono!

Gasping, Saga shut her mouth to not be rude and let her finish. All the while, air was building up within her cheeks, blowing and blowing until she looked like a pufferfish by the time Reverie had finished speaking. She should tell her! She should tell her! Big, big misunderstanding! Well, she would hope that the bird wasn't her husband...

Her cheeks quickly deflated in a huff, of which Saga was only smiling at how silly they'd made themselves! "If it makes you feel any better, I-, I didn't think the bird was your husband. Um." She teetered on her feet, staring at them in thought before naturally forming back to Reverie. "If you wanted me to, I could meet your- Oh. Oh, that sounds horrible! Really, really horrible! I'm sorry. I'm SO sorry! I'm sure you and your husband are veryvery happy- not your bird. I mean, no, I'm sure your bird is very happy AND your husband! I-" It was sounding worse... And WORSE..

Saga's spirit deflated, and she was positive that Reverie must have been mortified and wanting to go crawl in a hole as she did! So, with an awkward, clumsy smile and shy laugh, "Heh. Heh..." Lets try this again, from the start! "Hi... I'm Saga. Nice to meet you, Reverie!" Her tail tapped the ground behind her in a hopeful thought that maybe Reverie wouldn't bite her nose. Or face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll whisk away your heartsigh and bury it in mine - by Saga - October 01, 2023, 11:03 PM