Sequoia Coast the seasalt brothers
14 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Um, I am assuming Mary is OK with me taking Lethe since she said so in that thread. If not, she can cut me off, lulz. <__<

It was always so hard to leave Eldoris behind. To anybody on the outside, it would seem as though Lethe was the harder brother, but when it came to the two of them, Lethe was the softer of the twins. He pined for his brother day and night, never wishing to leave his side for any more than five minutes at a time. Even when there were things that needed to be done—such as hunting—Lethe would have preferred that his twin go with him. They always worked better as a pair, or so he thought.

Whining softly as he broke away from Eldoris, Lethe ventured out to find them something to eat. The pickings were slim this time of year, though he managed to track down a half-eaten rabbit. It was not much, but it was the only thing he had come across in the past hour, so it would have to do. He could tell Eldoris that he'd already eaten his half, allowing the more outgoing brother to eat all that he had found.

As he approached where they had last parted, Lethe panicked, unable to see his brother in the dark. Frantically, he began pacing around the area until he finally realized Eldoris had been there all along, curled up in a makeshift den. Whining softly, he nudged his brother, still holding the half-eaten rabbit carcass.
Messages In This Thread
the seasalt brothers - by Eldoris Scylla - November 21, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Lethe Scylla - November 22, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Eldoris Scylla - November 23, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Lethe Scylla - November 23, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Thistle Cloud - November 29, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Eldoris Scylla - December 04, 2014, 03:38 AM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Lethe Scylla - December 17, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: the seasalt brothers - by Thistle Cloud - December 17, 2014, 02:14 PM