Stone Circle here it goes
15 Posts
Ooc —
It was Kristjan who came across her, and all at once she felt her conviction in her mission sputter nearly out. It was not that she did not truly want to complete it, no, it was that this particular wolf was one who had earned her admiration that day at the pack meeting—and that was when she hadn't gotten a real good look at him, what with deciding she would linger in the background. H-hrllo, she managed, speaking 'round the stuff in her mouth, tail waving weakly behind her as she smiled in what she hoped was a welcoming way, and not an anxious grimace.

He was so nice and pleasant! Ikki felt unsure of herself, and finally got the unidentified things out of her mouth to answer his second question. Uhm, well— insert summoning call here. Her ears perked, and her eyes grew as wide as saucers to hear the voice that the wind carried. She could not believe it! 

For once, her voice was steady and sure as she answered the next question, My dad! And, looking to Kristjan who was steady and certain and smart... she asked, will you come with me to see him? It had been so long. What if he didn't recognize her? What if she didn't recognize him? She grew suddenly nervous with the thought, but it did not override her happiness to know that her father was here!

Lemmikki howled back, saying, I am coming!
Messages In This Thread
here it goes - by Lemmikki - February 23, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: here it goes - by Turmeric - February 24, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: here it goes - by Kristjan - February 28, 2024, 09:04 PM
RE: here it goes - by Lemmikki - March 05, 2024, 10:00 AM
RE: here it goes - by Turmeric - March 19, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: here it goes - by Kristjan - March 24, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: here it goes - by Lemmikki - March 25, 2024, 06:26 PM