Hushed Willows Preparation
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Perhaps @Faele? Otherwise all welcome

With everything going on here, she found herself worrying about things she didn’t think she had to worry about. 

What if she lost a baby? All of them? What if she died?

The thoughts wouldn’t cease and she found it once again difficult to sleep. She had woken up early in the morning the sun was barely creeping up over the horizon. She left Tuft to go searching for herbs that could help with pregnancy.
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
eeee!

Faele had been keeping a close eye on the young one that traveled with them. She insisted on trying to play games with her and taking her around Hearthwood. 

in early morning, she came out in search of a drink before the day continued.

It was the distant, yet growing figure of the friend she’d been traveling with that made Faele feel very small now. But excited, in the strangest ways. Tiredness plagued her vision as she came down.

H—-Hello, miss. Are you trying to find something?
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman who spoke to her smelt of her pack and she calmed down just a bit but not by a whole lot. The woman’s heart was racing and she hadn’t felt this way in such a long time. She tried to play it off like she was fine. “I…I’m trying to prepare.” She said quickly. “I have to be prepared for every scenario.” She had to protect her babies. Not that she knew she was pregnant or not yet but she would rather be safe than sorry. “I’m looking for herbs. Any and all for every situation.” The woman knew she was panicking but she couldn’t help it. After everything that’s happened, her mind kept racing and freaking herself out.
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
This woman, she spoke quickly. Why, it must've been very important if she did so! The pace brought out the fast voice of Faele's. A sense of surprise covered the mouse. Quietly-- "yes."

"Do you need help? Togeth," together, together, "together?" With slow hesitation, Faele was then suddenly frozen on what to look for, but the determination to try is there. "I hope there is no bad to come." Fear trickled in. What if there was? What if this did not go good! Then they must be as prepared as they could be. This woman was very smart to consider that before she did.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was frantic and scared. Minnow was starting to go into one of her freak out episodes but she knew she’d have to relax somehow cause she was starting to scare the girl. “I..I’m sorry. Yes I’d love help.” 

She had no idea where to look for herbs. “I hope not but what happened earlier it scared me.” She was so worried. “I don’t want to be unprepared…I may have babies.” This was probably the first time she’d spoken it out pound and it made it all more scary.
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
"Babies?" Babies! "Oh," and her eyes got big. The tip of her tail tapped nervously, but excitedly. "That is wonder- wonderful. And that must be so scary!" Faele started to dig her nose along the ground with no true aim. Something would end up being something..eventually! "Are you excited?