Bonesplinter Ravine S & M
Pledged
La Muerte
A Handmaiden's Tale
7 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
Private 
She would find her. She had. To. Find. Her. There was simply no choice in the manner. If she didnt- If she- she'd surely just die, she knew. 

Time and time again Paloma tried to make her escape. She had far less freedom to move the territory grounds once she had become a pleasure slave. As Reyna's servant, as the most trusted and well-mannered handmaiden, Paloma had everything. She could do everything. She had a purpose to her measley existence. Reyna had given her life

So, it seemed only fitting that she might die if she were not to be reunited with her beloved cousin. Heavens, she looked like death. That much was for certain.

Traveling as a rogue wolf was certainly not becoming of Paloma. Her once beautiful snow and ginger coat was muddy, matted, nasty! She was so very thin and not her typical tiny self with delicate curves. She was nearly skin and bones. Her vibrance turned completely dull. 

She had to find Reyna.

She must.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
the poor wretch that crosses where food lies is a familiar face, though ruined by the wear and tear of the outside world. reyna's eyebrows lift and gently she approaches.

is that my dearest paloma? her messenger dove had returned for her, and reyna couldn't help but smile. finally, someone to do her bidding. climbing up and down the mountain for stragglers had started to wear down on her own willowy limbs. she was not born for the life of hard labor and she intends to return to the life of luxury and comfort very soon.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Pledged
La Muerte
A Handmaiden's Tale
7 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
She stumbled, tired and worn. The valley was a valley of death as she comes upon a macabre scene. Skeletons - skeletons! Exactly what she would have been nothing more had Reyna not found her. Not saved her. Like she had saved her when they were so very young, when she had taken her in as her maiden. 

OH! Heavens- you beautiful woman! She rushes into her direction, throwing herself onto the ground before her lady's feet. My Mistress..! I have missed you so....! Her eyes began to well with tears. She flips onto her back, revealing a number of many new scars. There on the pink of her belly, torn and tarnished. Life had been so rough without her Mistress.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
her poor dove shook, the little bird terrified now that it is beyond its cage. paloma is fortunate then, that her queen is a caring woman.

a dainty paw lifts and carresses the top of paloma's head as she bows.
there there. poor thing..~ you have flown quite far, but you are safe now. and in the one movement, she wipes away the shaken maid's tears away. whenever paloma wasn't looking though, reyna would dry her paw on a rock — paloma was dirty, and reyna is a pristine woman who cannot have a single ounce of dirt on her pure form.
reyna is rated mature
Pledged
La Muerte
A Handmaiden's Tale
7 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
Reyna touches her head. She soothes. Paloma swoons, 100% at ease under the touch of her Mistress. All is well. 

Sniffling, batting away any further tears from her pale eyes, she looks up to Reyna with a soft breath, "I am so sorry I took so long to find you- to get to you. After you left, it was hard to slip away unnoticed." 

A frown deepend. She had been so lost without her. Miserable! "OH. Eheh..." She nervously laughs. "I should have known to follow your trail, to join you right away! They beat me pretty bloody for it, they did. Stupid, stupid, me." Maybe if she had been paying closer attention, she wouldn't have turned out such a filthy mess!
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
oh.. she says underneath an exasperated breath, continuing to pet the maid.

but her words are valuable to reyna. it paints a picture for the queen, that her rebellion would not go unpunished if she were to ever return. not that it would be her problem anyways; she had no plans to. she'd rather let her blood shed within the wilds than anywhere close her natal kingdom. they do not deserve something so precious, so beautiful.

poor thing.. come, i'll bathe you. you've endured so much in my honor, it is the least i could do. reyna hushes the injured dove, ushering her closer to water.
reyna is rated mature
Pledged
La Muerte
A Handmaiden's Tale
7 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
can fade here if you would like. :)

I- oh ... thank you. At first, Paloma thought to object. Yet, it was not in her heart or mind to ever tell Reyna no. It was not something a Mistress should do- bathing her servant- and yet Reyna had always been such a loving keeper. She was not like other royalty. She was her own breed. Her own self. Which is why it only made since for Reyna to go off and forge her own path. Her own kingdom. 

Slowly, Paloma lifted from the barren bones land of the ravine and followed at Reyna's flank. Right back where she belonged... Hell, Reyna could even drown her in the water and everything would be perfectly splendid.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
the little bird followed her right into her own cage. reyna, of course, would give her all of her needs. but she is more grateful to have another asset than anything else. even better that it was someone she knew.

she bathed paloma in the cleanest water possible from the ravine, and then introduced her to the blossoming kingdom of the night. all is as should be, for now.
reyna is rated mature