Ouroboros Spine Sungiuk
Moonglow
Theta
206 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
The warmth that Moonglow offered was the closest thing the white hunter had experienced to a home. He had found himself wondering if he would feel the same sensation, if he had traveled to one of the other villages of the moon. The sea had never been to his liking, though it was an impressive sight to behold. The mountain of Moonspear had been tempting, only for the man’s comfort.

He had spent so much time with the wolves in the frozen north that he had grown accustomed to the temperatures, the thickness of his coat. In the spring sun of the Teekon Wilds, he felt heavy and warm.

On that day, Kannoyak searched for some relief from the heat. His tireless legs prowled his new village with a searching desperation in his gaze.
Loner
52 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Away
it had been the shadow's intention to seek out fleurette, thinking perhaps the woman might want company to seek out a healer now that they'd settled and the emme had begun lessons with moonwoman. that she might too, get some answers regarding the void in her memories.

having begun to grow used to the ulax and carefree with its individuals -- iaghe was light in her steps, practically beaming after a particularly eye-opening session amongst the womens' circle of the village. 

this too, felt like the first place since the holy isle that iaghe could call home. 

so lighthearted and happy was she, that she nearly barreled into the huge, pallid form that materialized as she rounded a corner of brush -- too lost in her thoughts and secure in the safety of the village to have even heard or smelt the stranger.

ia drew up short with a startled gasp, beginning to stammer an apology in her mother tongue. a small shake of her head and she switched to the northern language that seemed prevalent in the village.

"i am so sorry," the words came in a remorseful rush, cheeks heating beneath star-speckled fur. her tattered auds pinned of their own accord, opalite gaze flicking between the earth and up at the he-wolf. vaguely, she reminisced that he reminded her of atar's stories -- of huge white bears that feasted on the seal and whale that his people's cousins had hunted themselves.

"i was just in a bit of a rush and wasn't paying attention," she added with a sheepish smile, skirting to the side to give the man his personal space back.
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs