Boartusk Heights mercy kiss
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
83 Posts
Ooc — bon
All Welcome 
@Paloma maybe?

the queen sits troubled. the only reason she isn't pacing is because of her pregnancy.

she instead lays on the softest hide possible, staring outwards. her kingdom is puny. her husband is far away from here, from her. she has yet to hear from the little family, and soon she'll have to give birth.

of course, her main source of migraines is gone. but now she wonders, how many prospecting wolves had they costed her? how many subjects could be at her side now if it weren't for the little family trying to block off what they couldn't. shouldn't. perhaps it shielded her from a couple of cowards too, but how many capable wolves had she lost?

reyna turns to paloma. how do you like it here, my dove?
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Pledged
La Muerte
A Handmaiden's Tale
8 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
Paloma sits at the ready, as faithful a servant she were to the woman who saved her life. Time flew by, her cousin's sides swelling. Paloma did all she could when not near Reyna, collecting herbs which would be of use for Reyna's pregnancy and later, for her birth. 

Black tipped ears perk then and a 'hmmm' passes her lips when her Mistress questions. I feel as though the mountains suit you. What better a place to look down upon your empire and the subjects within. 

Then, on a more survivalist aspect. The lands below, between the forest, ravine and swamp, can provide a wide range of prey and herbs, but... She frowns deeply, Our neighbors prove a problem. Any loners traveling, if they stay clear of pack territory, will never know of us. Any of those already seeking a home, will find them instead.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
83 Posts
Ooc — bon
from the comfort of her nest, she looks on beyond the little nook in the mountainside the queen has claimed as her quarters. her maid considers her question, before speaking what was already festering in reyna's mind.

they do, don't they? shaped in god's eye. reyna chuckles, but hardens at the mention of the pests.

yes. but i've seen that they've left.. malice curls the vampiress' lips, before a cackle bursts from within.
hhah! serves them right! good riddance!
her laughter ends with a gentle sigh, the queen's pale shoulders sinking as her head loosens ever so slightly and hangs from her neck.

..i'm sure it's costed us plenty. but we've chased out the vermin without needing to do much. all we have to do now is wait...

..nivis will return to his senses soon, or else i'll make him. the little family will come, too. if not them, then others surely will. la muerte will rise, she just needs a bit more time..
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!