Redhawk Caldera I hear the streets of tomorrow calling
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Somnia listened as Peregrine limited it to her, and Finley, but he shook off the chances of it being Finley. Siv was in the mix too, but like Peregrine had said, Siv was scarce as of lately. Somnia hadn't even seen her in the little bit more than a month that she had inhabited the Caldera! There was also a chance that it could be some wolf outside of the Caldera, but she had already heard from Fox that only romantic relationships for the pack members would be with another pack-mate.

'Going all middle school' seemed like the best option, but Somnia quickly disregarded it. No, she would have to man up and do this herself eventually. Peregrine's advice of feeling it out first appealed to her. Nothing said she had to randomly show up on his doorstep and blurt out that she liked him. Yeah, she would get more comfortable around him first, then talk about it with him if he showed signs of feeling the same way.

"Thanks Peregrine, I really appreciate it." Somnia said, smiling at his joke as her tail started to wag.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"You're welcome," he answered with genuine warmth. Peregrine wasn't a particularly easygoing or friendly dude... except when it came to the pack mates that earned his friendship. He regarded her with a soft smile. He would not have chosen Ashton for her, just because their personalities struck him as quite different, but he wasn't about to judge them. He hoped for the best, honestly.

The conversation seemed to have concluded naturally, so Peregrine said, "Think I'd better get back to my patrol, Som. I'll see you around, okay? Let me know if and when you talk to Ashton. I wanna know how it goes." Peregrine waved his tail, gave a parting woof, then turned and resumed his walking vigil.
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
"I'll be sure to. See you around!" Where her departing words, a grin on her face as she watched Peregrine walk away. It was time for her to get back to doing what she had been doing too. Somnia had to think for a moment before it came to her, but it came to her quickly. She had been admiring the beautiful landscape! In that case, her next destination would be the top of the caldera. Who wouldn't want to see dazzling, snow-covered fields from atop a topless mountain?