Duck Lake her melodies
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Scarlett replied to her inquiry, telling her that she couldn't just yet talk about that. Perhaps she'd just joined and had only begun settling, and that was probably why she couldn't tell the grayscale wolfess about anything of her pack just yet. Or maybe, the Alphas were strangely secretive of its packlands' events and territory and forbade anybody to speak of the pack outside of territory.

It seemed unlikely, but it was an option. Crëyr regarded Scarlett with curious cerulean eyes, studying her in a subtle, friendly manner. White fur. Scarlet red eyes. Small in stature, probably good for running. A year old, possibly. Or two. There was no telling.

She informed her of what she thought of the future game the Welsh girl was requesting. Crëyr smiled dreamily at the thought of a hearty meal, if not, a snack, and decided to directly hunt after this. She hadn't had such a sweet, big meal ever since the last victorious pack hunts, and had been snacking on small hares, fish and occasionally deer ever since. A memory seemed to strike Scarlett, allowing the red-eyed snow fae to begin on about a flock of deer she'd discovered while hunting with a companion, which led to advice about having her hunt there as it was useful.

Heartwood Forest. She made a mental note to report to Flash back home so that they could possibly lead the Bypass wolves on a hunt to fill their stomachs. There hadn't been much activity ever since Shadow and Paarthurnax had left, and the petite graphite girl was determined to change that. "Thanks for the tip, Scarlett. It'll definitely be useful for this oncoming winter."

When Scarlett made a remark on how she didn't think the ducks were cute, Crëyr laughed, a sweet, melodic sound that seemed to echo around her surroundings. "That's great, then! If you don't find them cute, you could possibly hunt down a couple with me, then we can share and bring some to our respective packs. I'm kinda hungry, and this is probably one of the last flocks that'll ever appear this season."
Messages In This Thread
her melodies - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: lingering melodies - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:41 AM
RE: her melodies - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: her melodies - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: her melodies - by Crëyr - December 12, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: her melodies - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: her melodies - by Crëyr - December 12, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: her melodies - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: her melodies - by Crëyr - December 13, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: her melodies - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: her melodies - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 04:05 AM