By the Time of Sun Rise
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"I could never forget the unforgettable, Ice Slayer. If anything, I feared you would not need my tutoring, for you have been seeming to grow more deadly every time we meet, again."

The compliment flew form his lips as if it were only coiled lightly around the base of his tongue, a serpent waiting for its master's bid to slither forward. With Bane showing his rank towards him, Slade respected his posistion. He had no other option, nor did he desire one. It was his choice to join the dark and deadly pack, and as far as he was concerened, this was his home, and he would do what he had to to ensure it was safe.

With the anticipation radiating from his dear pupils eye's, Slade sent a soft smile in his direction. Oh, how good it felt to be a teacher, once more. The previous pupil he had did not fare too well, and in an attempt the boy from going insane, he had to end Robin's life. He simply couldn't cope with the Nightmare's standards.
But with the devious and bluntingly crooked mentality of MoonBane, Slade knew the ivory and he could have the ability to rule an assassin sect, with no issue, whatsoever.

"Indeed. The action will possibly give you a second guess about my methods for some teachings are as silly as a child's play, yet others are insanity's definition. "

Slade stood, his fur draped with little particulates of icy snow dust, giving him an almost magical and unreal appearance.

"The first exercise is one of the child's play examples. However silly it appears, it will enhance your ability to whirl a full 180 degrees, and snatch the maw off of the face of any who roam behind you, close range."

Slade took a few feet back, and first authored the workout, by saying,

"All you must do, is chase your tail."

And with a 'I know it sounds silly' laugh, he illustrated the action, instantly whirling in a spinning wheel of death, then immediately stopping as swiftly as he started, only to begin in the oppisite direction. The second he finished his demonstration, He turned his fiery irises to his pupil. once he had instantly stopped the second rotation.
Messages In This Thread
By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 31, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - January 15, 2015, 06:13 PM