By the Time of Sun Rise
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Dude I'm so sorry for making you wait for so long, y'know how hollidays are... btw, Bane wants to kill Slade for making him do this xD
For some reason this post feels like an episode of a reality show lol

Time after time Bane heard his good friend compliment his well known deadliness, and every time he felt flattered by the words. Bane was a vain being without a doubt, but when it was someone else boosting up his gigantic ego it was like a million times more invigorating. Only a smile was his reaction this time, a smile thst if anything, only reinforced how good he felt with being the dominant one.

Being the first lesson, Bane didn't know what to expect, but he hoped that the nightmare's methodologies were physically heavy. He was prepared for that. But what Slade explained to be the first exercise was just too ridiculous for the silver savage.

You gotta be kiddin me... Bane said taking a step back. He couldn't decide wether this was one of the silly child's play ones or if it was plain insane. He wasn't a pup for god's sake! And that "exercise" was not the kind of stuff the Ice Slayer did. I'm not going to do that shit. Do I look like a fucking pup to you? steam starting to erupt from his nostrils.

Messages In This Thread
By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 31, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - January 15, 2015, 06:13 PM