By the Time of Sun Rise
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane's face had become a frown verging the edges of a snarl. How could Slade think that Bane would degrade himself to performing such a childish nonsense? He was starting to curse him inside, disappointed of having trusted him while he only wanted to laugh down at him. But then, as he heard the explanation for the exercise, Bane stopped to think for a moment.

"Do you trust me, Bane?"

Trust him? Was there even any trust left in him? Maybe there was some for Slade, if he earned it. They got along pretty well, that wasn't a secret, and he had to admit that he did see Slade as a friend, maybe the first one ever, but in Bane's world that didn't necessarily translate to putting his trust on the man.

Cold white eyes inspected the nightmare's face for a minute, looking for any trail of flippancy Bane feared he was being a victim of. But there wasn't any. His face was stoic, serene; if Slade was trying to fool him he was hiding it flawlessly.

Did he trust the man in front of him?

Listen to me, Slade. If this is a joke, if you're trying to fool me and I find out, I, personally, will make sure you spend your last days rotting in a whole deep inside the web... Now, do you trust those words, Brother? the man finally growled meaning every word that he said, but knowing deep inside that it was trust what pushed him to agree on taking the lessons. They were friends after all..

Messages In This Thread
By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 31, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - January 15, 2015, 06:13 PM