By the Time of Sun Rise
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Dude I'm so sorry for making you wait so long! I love these two though... They remind me of Damon and Alaric in the Vampire Diaries xD

Editing to add an end to the thread for archival since Slade fell inactive. :s

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

Although Bane hadn't meant his own words to be an insult to his mentor, he still felt guilty for saying them when it was Slade's turn to speak. He considered Bane Family. That was something new for the arctic warrior, he had never had a family of his own, and all he had ever known as a pup was rejection and bullying, it was only natural for him to feel fooled when the nightmare showed what the exercise was all about, Bane had some pretty messed up concepts of people and he didn't even know it.

Alright. Alright... Bane exclaimed the way you'd do to a father who's trying to lecture you about ethics. And then, reluctantly Bane looked back at his own tail and with a slow move chased it all the way to the starting point, just one spin, and then looked at his teacher as if saying 'now what?'...

The exercises kept coming all night, and even though Bane felt even more ridiculous with each and every one of them, he knew deep inside that they would help him become a feared warrior. Slade was a beast, one Bane respected, and he trusted him to make him a warrior, that's all he wanted.

Messages In This Thread
By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 31, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - January 15, 2015, 06:13 PM