Redhawk Caldera calling all cops and autobots. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin understands motherhood less than she does relationships x_x Any RHC peeps! She's on the inner side of the Caldera.

Warning: Language!

NGL, peoples. Pregnancy completely and utterly freaked Finley out.

The whole mechanics of getting pregnant was one thing, but being pregnant? That was entirely different. I mean, there were things growing inside of her best friend. There were things GROWING INSIDE of her best friend. GROWING. INSIDE. That just. How could Fox just be okay with that? The more Fin thought about it, the more she had found herself mystified by how women actually wanted men to inject little alien succubi into their bodies so that they could poop them out after a couple of months. Sure the little puppy poops were cute and all, but even then they were creepy little parasites sucking on your bits all day. They FED off of you. THEY ATE YOUR INNARDS (if you look at it in a really weird way). None of this was okay, and only the mentally deranged thought that it was.

But, Fox was her best friend and Finley was hopelessly devoted to her (no homo). She'd had experience with the pregnant ladies in the past, what with her mom spending her entire life gestating one thing or another. She knew well what the alpha could expect, and that was all of the worst things in the world. There wasn't actually a whole lot Fin could do for her. Peregrine's penis had sealed his mate's two month journey through hell and back and there wasn't much hope of stopping that now.

What Fin could do though was to try to make Fox's trip a little more tolerable. Pregnancy did some crazy ass things on a woman's brain, and she knew that there would be much the new mother would be flipping her shit about in the days to come. Some little distractions always went a long way, she'd discovered with her mother. That and taking care of some of the early prep work, and as Fin trotted merrily through a stretch of evergreens that spread wide along the Eastern base of the Caldera, it was her intention to work on both of those for their poor, baby-infected alpha.

3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Peregrine spotted Finley, he lifted his muzzle into the air and howled a low note, summoning @Fox. He then trotted downhill to intercept the Beta female, who had surely overheard the summons if not wondered at the Alpha pair's intentions and how they might involve her. Peregrine weaved through some trees and cut directly across the Blackthorn's path, tail high and wagging, a wolfish grin painted on his dark features.

"What'cha up to, Bearfighter?" he asked. The way he said it, it sounded more like a formal moniker than a silly nickname. "Fox and I have something we want to ask you," he said, though he didn't say what and he wouldn't until his petite, red-pelted mate joined them.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I wanna write, so here's a reply while they wait for Fox HA

Fin was reaching out with her muzzle to sniff at the base of an evergreen when her ears swiveled backwards towards the call of her alpha. She lifted her head to see Peregrine approaching her, a shit-eating grin plastered across his face. Though her tail wagged happily at his approach, her eyes narrowed warily.

"Lil' old me? Are you up to something devious, Mr. Grine?" she asked after he spoke his little prologue to the conversation they were about to have. The last time he'd started a conversation similarly to this, he'd asked Elwood to be their beta. What exactly was it that the alpha pair would have to ask her? She was already the beta? Were they making her a third alpha?

incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
HERE I AM. *busts in*

"Are you up to something devious, Mr. Grine?" were the words that led Fox the final few steps toward her mate and best friend. A big grin accompanied her (on her face) as she approached. Never before had she been so content with her life. And she was about to embark on a whole new chapter in her life. One with a dozen children, a wonderful mate, and her best friend as the intended godmother of said children. It was an absolutely amazing way to live life.

“Finley!” Fox exclaimed, rushing the girl once she was close enough to do so in a few strides. The two of them hadn't gotten to talk since Fox had promised to get back to her. The last week had been completely insane, but she knew she'd need to make time for her friend as well. Giving the Beta a wolfish hug and a lick on the cheek, she moved to Peregrine's side, bumping shoulders with him and wiggling her eyebrows.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Finley seemed suspicious. As she should be... Peregrine mused to himself. He opened his mouth to answer her with some sort of retort when Fox exploded onto the scene and greeted the Beta female quite enthusiastically. When the exchange concluded, the Alpha female withdrew to her position at his flank.

"Do you wanna give her the bad news or should I?" he stage-whispered to Fox out the side of his mouth.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin felt a little more at ease when Fox arrived. She stepped forward to meet the woman's embrace with one of her own, her tail wagging frantically as her ears splayed backwards and she licked her lips with excitement. As devious as Fin knew Peregrine to be, she also felt confident that he would behave himself better under his mate's watchful eyes. That may or may not have actually been the case. But! We move on!

She quirked a brow as Peregrine leaned over to Fox and whispered to her, obviously a ploy intended to get her anxiety up. Her brows narrowed in response as she gave him a piercing, playful glare. "I don't like you right now," she growled, obviously kidding. Her gaze shifted swiftly to Fox to search her trusted friend's face for answers as to what it was they were up to.

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“Perry is being dramatic,” Fox said, using her shoulder to shove him. “We want you to be our pups’ godmother. It just means that, in case something happened to both of us, we would entrust our kids' well being to you.” Saying it out loud was pretty crazy, especially considering Finley had attacked a fucking bear only a couple of months ago. Was that really who Fox and Perry wanted their children to be looking up to? “Anyway, you’d basically be a glorified aunt.” Considering none of Fox's sisters lived here, Finley was about as close as the cubs were going to get.

The Alpha let that sink in, glancing at Peregrine to see if he had anything to add.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I know," Peregrine answered without missing a beat, "you love me." He gave her his creepiest wink, then laughed when Fox playfully rebuked him and gave his shoulder a shove.

His mate posed the question of the hour and Peregrine's face studied Finley's face, anticipating her reaction. He knew her well enough to intuit that she wasn't one for serious emotions. Would this make her uncomfortable? Well, she could tell them "(hell) no." He hoped she wouldn't, though.

In case it might make her more likely to accept, Peregrine said, "Fox and I will not be dying or otherwise leaving, so the scenario she described will not be happening. Like she said, you'd be a glorified aunt." And being an aunt, glorified or not, had to be the best thing ever: all the fun and none of the real responsibility!

"So what do you say, Bearfighter?"
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley's gaze flickered back and forth between the alpha pair as they spoke. Though they said many things, one word stuck out in her mind most of all--godmother. Godmother. Godmother. Suddenly the beta couldn't feel her nose anymore. That was weird. Godmother? She'd attacked a fucking bear a couple of months ago! And it hadn't even done anything! How frickin' insane was that? Holy crap, that was the first time she'd ever thought of her reckless antics as insane. GODMOTHER WAT.

Fin blinked a few times and resumed staring calmly at her friends, noting their expectant faces. They probably wanted for her to respond instead of just standing there like a deer in the headlights. She liked the part where Peregrine reassured her that they weren't going anywhere, so she'd likely never actually have to do any sort of mothering. She'd be a glorified aunt. That was okay. She could do that. She'd be good at that. Maybe. OH GOD.

"You don't want me to like let them.. suck on me or anything do you??" Fin blurted out suddenly as the thought struck her out of no where. The word she was going for was actually suckle, I think. But in her horror at the prospect, she didn't really have the forbearance to be whipping out her dictionary to double check for proper vocabulary.

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox burst into a bout of laughter before she was able to regain her composure. “Absolutely not,” she replied, “Unless my milk duds malfunction.” She added the last bit with a silly grin. Fox had a pretty good feeling that nature had set her up well for motherhood, oddly enough. She was as fit as a fiddle, and her body seemed fully capable of making the leap. Of course, she'd be careful to keep an eye on herself and point out any worrisome symptoms to Peregrine. Not that she was keen on seeing a healer, but she'd consider it if it meant the health of her children.

“You don’t have to decide right now if you don’t wanna. I mean, we’ve got two months before these bad boys—and girls!—pop outta here.” And if Finley didn't want the honor, they could always name Elwood or another worthy candidate as the godfather or godmother. But Finley was definitely Fox's first choice. She really, really hoped that her bestie would say yes.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although Finley's question was worded rather amusingly, Peregrine shot Fox a questioning glance. She quickly reassured their Beta female that she wouldn't have to play wet nurse, which put the matter to rest. He recollected one of his older sisters helping March Owl nurse one of her later litters but perhaps that had been due to her advancing age and depleting milk production. Hopefully Fox wouldn't have any trouble on that front, seeing as she was a young, new mother.

"I dunno, though..." he said when his mate finished. "I bet they will suck on you. They'll probably suck on all of us. Suck, chew, throw up... young pups use their mouths in a lot of ways." Peregrine chuckled, then said a bit more seriously, "Take your time to consider. If the answer is 'no,' that's fine. We'll just ask the next most reckless wolf we know."
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Oh thank god. Her nips were safe. Fin felt relief wash over her at Fox's reassurance, and suddenly the beta found herself hoping fervently that nothing terrible ever happened to her best friend's milk makers. Which was a little odd. Was it normal to pray for the well being of your friend's boobs? There was a lot of ground breaking shit going on for Fin right now.

Fox was quick to assure Fin that she needn't decide then, as was her mate after he completely horrified the beta again with more tales of the horrible things their children would do to her. After giving him a quick glare, she shook her head and have them a both a look like she thought them mentally disturbed. "What do you mean, take time to think?" she said with a humored frown, "Of course I'll be their godmother, don't you dare even think of giving them to someone else, them little birdies is mine." Her last statement was an adamant one, but after a moment, her possessive demeanor faded into sweet, happy innocence, "If you both kick it, I mean." Yeah. Gotta remember that one little detail.

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Sappy post is sappy. Minor power play, so feel free to PM me if you want it changed!

Peregrine helped to assure Finley that she didn't need to decide right this minute, and Fox gave him a happy nudge for his support. This was like, a big deal, and she was glad that her mate was helping her all the way through. They worked so damn well as a team, it was no wonder that they had an awesome framily (Fox's new-fangled word that combined "friends" and "family" into one).

But instead of needing time to think, Finley accepted right away (and with enthusiasm!). Without waiting for anybody's permission at all, Fox pushed Peregrine and Finley together, then squeezed herself right in the middle. It was a wolfish group hug, and Fox was so elated to be surrounded by her two most favoritist folks in the whole wide world. Not usually the emotional type, Fox squeaked out a most uncharacteristic, "I love you guys."
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perhaps his subtle threat worked, inspiring Finley to emphatically accept on the spot. Peregrine gave her a goofy grin, then was swept up in his mate's emotional group hug. He chortled under his breath and kissed the top of her head, then managed to stretch out a paw to clap it against Finley's shoulder.

"Okay... celebratory threesome time?" he joked.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I raise your powerplay with a bit of mine own!

Given the circumstances, all of Finley's misgivings about her new appointment fell by the wayside. She laughed at Fox's glee and allowed herself to be positioned for the big group hug that came just after the alpha squeezed in between them. This was a side of Fox she had never really seen before, but it was thoroughly enjoyable. Truly, just as enjoyable as when she was flying off the deep end, raging about whatever irritant was on her mind that day.

Her ears perked at Peregrine's joke and she shot him a look. Then, inspiration struck, and she wriggled free of the alpha male's reach to now push herself between the pair of alphas. Once separated, she nudged Fox gently away from Peregrine, turning to call over her shoulder to him. "Okay, Fox and I will start!" she said with a merry grin that turned quite abruptly dark and stern. "NO WATCHING," she barked in her best commanding voice as she lifted a paw onto Fox's back as though she were about to mount the woman.

Of course she wouldn't actually do so--what would even be the point? She just wanted to see is she could get Peregrine riled up a little, completely oblivious to the fact that she probably would, which of course would lead to him carting Fox off for another round of put-the-babies-in-the-hoo-ha.

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
It was just like Peregrine to suggest something like that, and Fox shot him a half-hearted dirty look in jest. Finley was soon playing along, and Fox was giggling all the while. "Quick!" she whispered to Finley before her bestie could get too fresh with her, "We should find somewhere more private to start." The emphasized word was said louder so that Peregrine could hear. "You can come join us, but you have to wait here for... oh, I dunno, five minutes?" Could wolves even perceive time that accurately? In any case, Fox ushered Finley away, glancing over her shoulder to make sure that Peregrine was standing nice and still.

Once they were out of earshot, and assuming she'd convinced Finley to follow and Peregrine to stay behind, Fox turned to her Beta. "We're not actually going to do this, are we?" she asked. Fox knew that Peregrine was into some kinky shit (lulz), although she wasn't entirely certain about Finley. They were best friends, and Fox was fairly certain there were no sparks flying. "I'll stay here, and you can run off and get your freak on with Elwood." The last part she said as if it were the most casual thing ever.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Finley screeched, "No watching!" at him, Peregrine pouted. "But that's the best part..." he whined. When they made off with one another, he entirely ignored Fox's request and dogged their steps, his bottom lip pushed forward. How could they exclude him like this? He didn't even want to touch them (yet), he just wanted to watch...

Of course, Peregrine was mostly certain it was all a joke. Neither woman swung that way; did they? He crept forward and stopped a short distance from them—just near enough to overhear—and cocked his head, waiting to see what Finley would say and do.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Last post for meeeee ilu guys :D

Finley snickered as Fox went right along with the game, trotting happily along with her as they abandoned Peregrine - or tried to, anyway. The beta scrunched up her face at Fox's whispered query and shook her head. "Uh, no," she said quickly with a little laugh. Fin had come across many, many, many different kinds of wolves in her youthful wanderings, lesbians included. In fact, one had once tried very hard to.. um.. "convert" her. Fin hadn't allowed it, though, and then everything was super awkward. So, unlike Fox, she did know exactly what they could do to each other, and she also knew that she had no desire whatsoever to do it.

Before she could make an overzealous rejection to Fox's suggestion that she go get nasty with Elwood, Fin suddenly realized that Peregrine was standing rather near to them, watching them with a look on his face that curdled her very blood. Whatever thoughts her friend would start having about the three of them together, Fin was very much NOT all about. As much as she liked Peregrine and Fox, there was no attraction there. Fox had lady-bits, and Peregrine had... Well, Peregrine-bits, and Fox was welcome to have all of that. Fin was not down, no offense.

"You know what?" Fin barked suddenly, deciding that she really needed to get as much distance between herself and that creepy-sexy look on her Alpha's face as possible. "I think I will go find Elwood and put on my freaks. Good bye." With that, Fin turned and darted off and away, fully confident that neither Fox nor Peregrine would want to stop her if they thought she was running off to find their chosen suitor for her, whether she was off to get dirty with him or not.

2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I hope I actually get time to write wolves this weekend, oi.

Finley made her leave, and Fox chuckled as she did so. She wasn't sure if Finley would actually go get her freak on with Elwood, although she not-so-secretly hoped that they would. Knowing that Peregrine couldn't be too far off, Fox called out to him after Finley had disappeared from her sight. "Oh, lover boy!" she called, wagging her tail and looking in the direction that they had come from. "I do believe it is your turn!" Fox shook her coat, then did a spin in place.

Provided Peregrine came out of hiding, she was down to do the dirty.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perry's weird and gross. Anyway, fading! :D

Finley darted away and Fox promptly summoned him. Peregrine closed the distance between himself and his mate, feigning surprise at their Beta's abrupt absence. He made a show of looking around, then sniffing for her, before he clicked his tongue at his mate and quipped, "I think you misunderstood the instructions. You were supposed to eat her out, not eat her, period. Oh, god. Oh, gross," he added when he realized what he'd just said. Never mind that wolves don't get periods.

Despite the potential boner-killing joke he'd just dropped, he could see that Fox was itching for some actual adult playtime. "Fin didn't satisfy you? Well, that I can do," he practically growled as he swept Fox into a nearby cluster of shrubs to have his way with her.