Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Rather than answer his question outright, Finley supplied a response in the form of a riddle. It was difficult enough to concentrate on walking carefully on the ice without busting his ass, so multitasking was out of the question. He slowly slid to a halt, still a few feet from Finley, and began to contemplate her cryptic quote.

"Both immortal and maternal, without divinity or offspring," he repeated thoughtfully, tilting his head to one side as he considered his options. There weren't many choices coming to mind -- whereas Finley was having a smart day, Elwood was apparently having a dumb one. He narrowed his eyes and squinted at her, pursing his lips in frustration.

He was daring enough to stomp a forepaw on the ice -- and managed to do it and avoid falling over -- and simultaneously said, "I dunno, just tell me!" Perhaps a childish response, but he just wanted to get to the solution with the least amount of effort on his part.
Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM