Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
135 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He still missed his mother and sister, yet the resiliency of youth gave Relonikiv a cool superpower: the ability to move on with his life in a matter of days, no matter how huge the tragedy. Of course, he would likely lose this soon, yet for now it meant that he was adapting to the situation quite well. He still wept at night sometimes, yet now the days were filled with exploration of the rendezvous site and getting to know the various pack members that dropped by to look after himself and his brothers.

They hadn't left it lately, what with the Alphas being quite preoccupied with other things, but today Scimitar finally took them on another jaunt. Relonikiv had no idea that today was about business, not play, and that his life and future were at stake. He tagged along at Scimitar's heels, his tongue lolling from his mouth in an easy grin. He occasionally swatted at Trajan or Julius, though mostly he was too busy looking around and taking in the scenery. The world still held much of interest to his young, uninitiated senses.

Then they came upon a gathering of wolves and Relonikiv paused, his blueish gray eyes bouncing from the familiar figures of Bazi and Kieran to the triad of strangers standing in the distance. He smiled and wagged his tail, as happy as ever to make new friends. His golden headed bowed in the presence of so many adults and, despite his naturally high energy levels, he sat on top of Scimitar's left forepaw and remained relatively still. He sensed that something important was about to happen, or already happening.

"Wha... what'th hap'n?" he queried softly, tipping his head to look up at Scimitar's grizzly chin. That's when the Alpha male spoke, albeit not to him. He addressed the three strangers, his voice thick and unwavering. Relonikiv blinked as he tried to follow along, then nibbled at his lower lip as his eyes found those unfamiliar faces again. He momentarily caught the eye of the one in the center, unaware that he was looking into a distant mirror, his graying eyes compliments of this very wolf.
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Relonikiv - February 08, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM