Swiftcurrent Creek worn out places, worn out faces
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
for @Razorback ! :)

Star sat by the Creek, her expression blank (as usual), staring at her reflection in the water. not the same Voices whispered in her head. Her dark eyes fixed on the crimson pawprint of blood on her forehead. Gently and slowly she touched the surface with her paw. It cast out ripples, which went through her reflection, blurting it and making it less clear to see. Star slowly got up and began to walk alongside the Creek's waters, her midnight eyes staring intently ahead of her.
<I><div><span style="color:#ab3f21;">H</span><span style="color:#a23c1f;">u</span><span style="color:#9a391d;">n</span><span style="color:#91351b;">t</span><span style="color:#883219;"> </span><span style="color:#7f2f18;">o</span><span style="color:#772c16;">r</span><span style="color:#6e2914;"> </span><span style="color:#652612;">B</span><span style="color:#5d2210;">e</span><span style="color:#541f0e;"> </span><span style="color:#4b1c0c;">H</span><span style="color:#43190a;">u</span><span style="color:#3a1609;">n</span><span style="color:#311307;">t</span><span style="color:#280f05;">e</span><span style="color:#200c03;">d</span><span style="color:#170901;"> </span></div></i>
23 Posts
Ooc — Leah (the artist formerly known as Steph)
Razorback was meandering throughout the territory, getting to know it as any new member might. She followed the Creek, her own demeanor blank. Razorback knew they would not be here much longer, but she still felt the need to learn the place. She moved at a brisk trot, and when one of her packmates approached she paused, looking at her intently. An ear flicked uneasily as she noted the others not-at-all there expression, and then she noted the fading mark on her forehead. Inhaling, she noted that the scent was old blood. Whose?

Razorback stood her ground. She was not very amicable or amiable herself, but this was a packmate. Razorback had every desire to test the woman before her, although she did not. Her ears flattened and her head swung the opposite way, to show she was harmless at the time.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Another Creek wolf's scent drifted to her, however, strange enough, she'd never smelled it before. That was rare. Her white head turned and she paused her slow walk. Her empty eyes searched for the source before they found her and settled on her. Star glanced over her quickly- many shades of brown, and yellowish eyes. Star trotted up steadily to the new member. "I've never seen you here before. I'm Star." She said, not bothering to ask the stranger's. If she wanted Star to know, she'd tell her.
<I><div><span style="color:#ab3f21;">H</span><span style="color:#a23c1f;">u</span><span style="color:#9a391d;">n</span><span style="color:#91351b;">t</span><span style="color:#883219;"> </span><span style="color:#7f2f18;">o</span><span style="color:#772c16;">r</span><span style="color:#6e2914;"> </span><span style="color:#652612;">B</span><span style="color:#5d2210;">e</span><span style="color:#541f0e;"> </span><span style="color:#4b1c0c;">H</span><span style="color:#43190a;">u</span><span style="color:#3a1609;">n</span><span style="color:#311307;">t</span><span style="color:#280f05;">e</span><span style="color:#200c03;">d</span><span style="color:#170901;"> </span></div></i>
23 Posts
The other approached. Razorback was surprised by this, really; the other had seemed not at all there a minute ago. It reminded the tawny wolf not to judge others based on... well, moments, she supposed. At the others remark, Razorback simply shrugged. She was new. It was natural the other might have deduced that, so she would not make the other feel stupid and tell her what she evidently already knew. Razorback, she supplied evenly, blinking slowly. What is your mark? she gestures toward Stars head, curious.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I'll be getting off now. Thanks for this, sorry I couldn't spree longer!

She glanced upward, as if she could see her forehead. She would have to get used to questions about it, till she could get it out. "This is a mark from my enemies. It is blood." She told Razorback, her voice a dull and emotionless monotone. Perhaps she would need to inform the new member of all their enemies and tensions at the moment. Although it was mostly just Blackfeather. Perhaps there would be a war.
And she would get revenge.
23 Posts
The others words confused her. Is it your own blood they marked you with? She asks next. Razorback was hungry to know more on the matter, on these wolves who saw it fit to mark her pack mate. New she might be, but she took high offense to this. Razorback would give the wolves that did the deed cause for regret if given the opportunity to. She could not understand others that did these odd displays... it made them a blatant target. Razorback was a loaded gun, and she was not one to shoot blanks.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"Yes." She replied curtly without hesitation, and a nod. "Have you heard of them? They are called Blackfeather." She told Razorback, waiting to see her reaction. Hopefully this girl would not end up hating her because of Falwasi's some idiot's gossip about her starting a war and getting them all injured when it wasn't her fault and they didn't know that. She needed to tell them the real story soon. They maybe they would understand, she'd started the war with generosity to her pack.
23 Posts
Razorback blinked. Her own blood. The urge to protect surged through her. It was not the time, however. At Stars question, Razorback wondered if there was more that she had to say... but did not ask. As was characteristic, she would let the other decide what to say.

Heard to beware of them, she responds honestly. She had heard more of the Bypass wolves than she had of the Blackfeather ones, despite the latter being clearly more violent. Then she thinks. They all do this to you? Or one of them? Who was the cause of this?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star nodded. Beware. It was what she would do of any Blackfeather wolves from then on. When Razorback continued her questions, Star had no trouble or emotion in answering. "A few. A white wolf with white eyes, a fiery pelted girl, a dark girl, a dark man with silver eyes, a dark girl with deep blue eyes, and another white wolf. But the bloodstains are mostly from the dark man with silver eyes. He did the worst torture. The others just intereogated or tortured not as badly, so that was better than him. He's the most violent." She informed Razorback. One day, when she had earned her warrior trade, she would get revenge. And it might be bloody.