Rising Sun Valley cray cray
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
for @Darkside :)

He laid in the tall grass somewhere, looking at the clouds drift by. Outlaw had no idea what his life would be like now.. Would he always hang with a little group of survivors, mourning Railroad's death till he, too died? That wasn't meant to be his life. He was supposed to have an awesome gang and a hot girlfriend. That was Outlaw's idea of the life ahead. Meet some rad guys who could be my bros. Hang with them till we're close. Find a hot girl to date. Outlaw was the king of cool, he was naturally supposed to get all the good stuff and the perfect life. Not be abused, thrown in the wild, have his friend die, and unknowingly surrounded by fierce wolves on every side.
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
FIRST EVER IC POST WHOOP

Darkside wandered around the tall grass(A wild pokemon appear! jk), watching the clouds above him. He walked lightly on the winter snow, not heading in any direction. His foot tripped against something, and he tripped, but manage to twist in the air and land gracefully. Darkside turned around, hoping it was just a root or an animal he could prey on. But no, it was a fellow dog.

"Hello?" Darkside said. He reconised him as one of the dogs from the van, so he didn't put on his attacking mode. "What is your name?" He asked, though many may see him as a burtal murderer, Darkside had a friendly personality inside. He was willing to be friends, be sides, they've been through the same thing. Might as well be friends.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
"Oof!" He coughed out as a foot tripped over him. He looked up at the source of the foot, expression slightly annoyed. [size=x-small]"Could you not?"[/size] He muttered quietly in frustration. "Hello." He said to the dog. As his eyes fell upon the other dog's face, he looked familiar, and he realized this was a survivor. Outlaw stood and shook his fur out a little. "I'm Outlaw." He stated proudly. "And yours?"
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
The other dog seemed annoyed. It was older than him, Darkside estimated, but probably not as skilled in fighting. But the older dog calmed down as he probably realised he was also a survivor and introduced himself as Outlaw. "Hello, I'm Darkside." The german shepherd said with a wag of his tail.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
"You okay, Darkside, bro? Got any injuries or cuts since the accident? I was pretty lucky, just some bruises and a medium size cut on my lame foot." But my only friend died, by best friend. Outlaw shook his head slightly, trying to forget about it. He would make new friends of the survivors- Dogmeat and Spectre, and maybe this dude. He seemed okay. He was maybe six months younger than Outlaw, which in Outlaw's mind meant he was in charge. He needed a new friend, maybe even a little gang of teenagers to chill with. Eventually, he'd settle into this new unorganized pack. And eventually claim the throne of king for himself.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
"Not much injuries. I almost got a dislocated shoulder, but it's fine now. Still hurts when I put strain on it, but better. I also got a couple of bruises, but there fine... I was out of my cage by the time the flip happened, so I didn't hit any of the sharp wires." Darkside said. He was only close to Talon, But this Outlaw guy didn't seem bad either. Perhaps they can be friends?
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
"Good, glad you're not hurt too badly. Hopefully somebody will show up who can help our pain." He said. He didn't mean a wolf healer, no, he meant from their current pack. Dogmeat was already pretty much in charge- that was clear. In Outlaw's mind Spectre seemed like second in command, and hopefully Outlaw himself was third. Or maybe that Junkyard Dog girl. "Well... Did you know anyone? I had one bro, but he's gone... I didn't know anyone else, I guess I'll just have to learn." He said. But most of the dogs seemed older than him. He didn't like having friends older than him, he felt like they were in charge and they didn't know what was cool. The only younger dogs he'd seen were Darkside and the cannibal yearling. And Outlaw was not a friend of cannibals.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
"Hopefully yeah. But i've wandered around.Most of this is canine scent. Maybe other canines around that could help?" Darkside said as he canted his head. He wasn't sure if he would just take treatment from a stranger. The german shepherd was distrusting and envies other canines who didn't have to go through what he had been through. "Gone? You mean like dead?" Darkside replied as he heard what outlaw said, totally oblivious to how brutal that may have sounded. "Yeah, Talon. He was kennelled next to me, so we're pretty close." He continued."And don't worry, there's a lot of other dogs around. Maybe one of them?"
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
"Maybe. I was thinkin' Dogmeat and the gang." He said. He glanced up at the sky, and the next question hit him hard. Don't cry. Crying is weak, especially in front of younger dogs. Crying is for peasants. Kings don't cry. "Uh.., yeah." He mumbled quietly, willing tears not to come. "Yeah. It's good to hear you have a bro to chill with and get away from chaos. And yeah, Spectre seems nice, despite the fact he's older than me. And I want for Dogmeat to like me, so I can earn my place among us." He said, partly giving away his ambition to take the throne. Not by killing Dogmeat off... Maybe the throne of second? That would probably do. He could move on to king later.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
fade?

Darkside smirked. "I don't think Dogmeat is the one to be friends with. Maybe one of his followers, but not he himself." The older male must be joking, He expected to make friends with that leader? Darkside personally thought "Uh yeah." Outlaw muttered. Darkside realised how he may have insulted the wolf and dipped his head in apology.

"Yeah. It's good to hear you have a bro to chill with and get away from chaos. And yeah, Spectre seems nice, despite the fact he's older than me. And I want for Dogmeat to like me, so I can earn my place among us." Outlaw continued. Ahh, so he was also looking for a place in Dogmeat's gang. Darkside thought of Talon and knew Talon would not want him to be part of Dogmeat's crew.

"You're looking for a place In Dogmeat's crew. I see. You know you can always just... go off alone right?" At this point, it seemed like what Talon would choose to do. But If Talon was actually planning on breaking off from the rest, Darkside knew he would follow him. Speaking of talon...

"Oh crap, I gotta run. I need to see how Talon's doing." Darkside barked. What if his friend had gotten into trouble? He might not be able to defend himself alone. "Maybe i'll see you around? We could hang out sometime later." He continued. Or maybe not, if Talon was really planning on leaving.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
yup! Thanks for the thread! :)

Outlaw was confused. DM was their new king. Why would they not want to get highly ranked and friends with the king himself? Darkside suggested he could always go alone. "Yeah, I guess. But honestly, I suck at surviving these lands. Need some dudes to teach me how to live around here before I make any spot on descisions." He said to Darkside. Whatever. Darkside could do what he wanted, but Outlaw wanted his place at heir to the throne. "Yeah, later bro. See you!" He called as Darkside said he needed to check with Talon. Outlaw headed in his own direction, back towards where the others were staying.