the things you can't have
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was surprised, but pleasantly so, to see the young male at his borders pay the proper respects. It was seemingly rare for one to do so and FitzDutiful was starting to find that he wanted wolves to respect his pack authority. For them not to made him doubt that they took his pack seriously. They may have been a bunch of misfits at the start but he felt as though they were slowly, but surely, moulding together well.

"Nice to meet you Charon," he replied, indicating that the submission had been accepted and the young male was free to relax. "I'm FitzDutiful. the Alpha of Silvertip Mountain. It's nice to meet a fellow naturalist." It was the only assumption FitzDutiful could make. After meeting Spectra who also followed the stars, any one else who did so must also be of the same calibre, surely.

"I was just heading towards the Bay, in hopes of learning what nature was like in comparison to here. Seems almost too coincidental that you're here to tell me about it instead." With that, he sat, making it plain he wasn't going anywhere fast.
Messages In This Thread
the things you can't have - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 13, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 27, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - March 03, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:16 AM