Neverwinter Forest Far From Gone
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara

Bindi set out for a stroll away from the mountian for awhile. Seeing the same faces everyday was becoming boring, and the midnight wolfess wanted some time away. She was no outrider, but wanting to know more about her new home's surrounding, she set of to discover anything interesting.

She came upon a forest and found it relaxing to finally be alone. Many new smells invade the female's nose and one particular caught her attention. Another wolf is nearby she thought to herself, and waited to see if the stranger would come by her or not.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
thanks for starting!

Runt had left the gorge. It seemed boring right now, and she hadn't seen some of the members of the pack-to-be in a while. So she exited through the hidden entrance, and headed to this forest. She walked slowly, admiring her surroundings, and breathing in the forest scents. Along with the scents came another, wolf scent. She narrowed her eyes and set in the direction of it. Runt came across the night-cloaked wolf.
"Hello," She said quietly to the wolf, her sharp green eyes fixed on the stranger.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Np, This should be fun

It wasn't long before Bindi was greeted by another wolfess. Suprising the mischievous midnight female didn't feel like messing around with the stranger, but instead possibly have a decent conversation for once. It was a rare oppertunity to find Bindi not in a mood to cause trouble, and Runt was lucky not to bump into her when she did want trouble.

"Hello there" she said standing in her usual proud and confident posture. The female didn't seem like much of a threat so the obsidian wolfess didn't bother waiting to see if she was going to attack. Instead she sat on her haunches and looked at the stranger curiously. "What's your name" Bindi asked not wanting to address the female as "you" or "girl".
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Something about Bindi seemed un trusty to Runt, and so the teen kept her lime eyes locked on her every move, making sure she wasn't attacking.
"Runt- and yours?" She said quietly. Her tan tail slowly lashed back and forth nervously. Something about this wolf just made Runt distrust her immediately, of course, that could be changed.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She watched as the female swayed her tail nervously, and Bindi let a tiny smirk appear on her face. She liked knowing that the female was slightly frightened, perhaps then she won't do something stupid. "Nice to meet you Runt, I'm Bindi" she said focused on the wolfess in front of her. "Your name suits you" she said, acknowledging the female's tiny body.

However that was not the only thing the obsidian female noticed about her. "You have many scars" she said while briefly pausing for a breath before continuing. "Hope you got the bitches back" she said while looking Runt, not sure if she should of cursed infront of the female. If Bindi had scars like Runt's, she certainly wouldn't let whoever did it walk away unharmed.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Bindi. Runt narrowed her eyes at the next comment.
"Is that an insult??!" She said quietly, her voice cold and menacing. However, at Bindi's next words, Runt grinned. "Oh, I sure did. Even if I didn't always win, I left 'em with some wounds that'll last 'em at least five days, at least. " She chuckled, recalling the fights she'd had in the slave camp as well as here in the Wilds.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The midnight wolfess watched as Runt tried to be harsh toward her, but in Bindi's eyes she looked like an adorable pup trying to act like its tough mother. She chuckled a bit at the female's question "No, no, I'm just glad you don't let your size get in the way" she asnwered truthfully. The obsidian wolfess would never let anyone harm her, and get away with it, so she was glad to here that Runt left her enemies with painful reminders.

"You got a family around here or something?" Bindi couldn't image the young female hunting, protecting, and fending all by herself. She could tell by scent that the young wolfess didn't belong to any of the neighboring packs, so who does she belong to, Bindi pondered in her mind.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
Last post tonight! Sorry for not staying on so long, but I'm tired.

She calmed as Bindi explained her comment on Runt's name. Satisfied, Runt's gaze became less hostile. At Bindi's question about family, Runt chuckled. Family? Her family sold her to slavemasters for some prey. Her family was long gone from her life, at least for now.
"I gotta couple of friends. No family. I'm gonna make a pack with these friends of mine, near here, actually." She informed the midnight-coated lady, wondering when Mara would actually get it started up officially. She couldn't wait for her Beta rank, as promised.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Its cool, I'll be heading off to sleep soon also, and wow, if Mara does make her pack here there will be four packs in the Great Bear Wilderness.

Bindi listened as Runt explained how she had no family, but she did have friends. So, a fellow wolf who also has no family in these lands, the midnight wolfess thought. "Well... I suggest you guys make your home far away from the packs around here. I have explored these lands a bit and found several packs in the area."

Bindi had found two packs in the area before joining with Fitz. She wasn't sure what they were called, but she did know about her pack and thought she would offer a warning to the female. "Silvertip Mountian is my home, don't come there unless your looking for a death wish, or to join" if Runt to try to invade her home, she would have no problem ending her life.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
wow! In the time I've been here a general land has never been that crowded.

Runt grinned.
"Oh, we're already settlin' down near here. And we got an enemy, that's the Spine, if ya heard of 'em." She informed Bindi. Runt didn't give a care if the Great Bear Wilderness was crowded, nobody would find into her home unless they used it for suicide purposes, jumping into the gorge off a ledge."Same for ya. Well, Unlikely you'd find a way in, but keep out." She warned Bindi, her voice not threatening, just informing.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi listened with interest as the female spoke. These wolves, have already been settling down, making enemies, and there not even a pack yet. That doesn't seem like a good start to the midnight wolfess. If they were just making a pack to go fight another, it would be even worse.

Revenge is one thing the obsidian wolfess doesn't really believe in, because it usually just causes someone to get hurt. A war between two packs is not what Silvertip Mountian needs, even if they were not the ones in the fight. What Bindi's new pack needs right now are recruits, and lots of them.

The midnight wolfess would have invited Runt to join her, but she it appears she already has others to look after her. "Your so called pack, as a hiding place then" she asked trying to sound innocent, when really she just wanted the secrets. A pack's hiding location could be valuable information to give to Fitz, even if they didn't use it to attack, it could still prove useful.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Runt's take-everything-as-a-threat personality took her once more.
"So called? Ya tryin' ta insult us or somethin'?!" She growled, her tan fur bristling. They weren't just some "so-called" pack that might happen, they were for real! And not a hiding place! A place nobody could find; they weren't cowering away. No, in fact, Runt would personally prepare each and every wolf for war. Well, if they let her.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When Runt got upset and started freaking out on Bindi, the midnight wolfess couldn't help but laugh. "Your pack isn't offical is it, because I certainly have not heard a howling claim." The obsidian female liked messing with the girl, she was amusing, and gave good reactions. Of course Silvertip Mountian did not need a war, so Bindi had to make sure that this wolfess didn't run back to mommy, or whoever took care of her and complain. "I wasn't insulting your pack, but you never said it was official. Also you never gave me a name of your pack, so what the hell am I supposed to call you guys?" The midnight wolfess asked calmy, but if Runt said one more thing wrong, she could be going back with some fresh scars.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Honestly, Bindi's explanation was completely logical. Runt just jumped upon problems- she was unknowingly always looking for a fight. She was not some brave and regal warrior who defended justice and stuff, she was a little girl who loved getting in fights and was pretty good at it.
"We are Whitewater Gorge. Hopefully we'll get along with your Silvertip Mountain." She said, although Runt didn't always get along with people too easy. And if the whole pack was like Bindi, it seemed a little unlikely.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi watched the female for any reaction, when finally Runt spoke. Whitewater Gorge, that was certainly useful information right there. The midnight wolfess remembered how Runt spoke of the Spine, and how they were an enemy. Perhaps Bindi could trade this useful information about Runt's pack to the Spine wolves. The young female made a very big mistake telling Bindi that, and the obsidian female would defiantly put that information to use. Unsure if she could get any more information out of Runt, Bindi continued to talk naturally as if nothing was on her mind.

"That's a nice name for a pack" the obsidian female said, and remembered that Runt explained how if Bindi wanted to find them, she had to find her way in. So this Whitewater Gorge must be hidden somewhere, and Bindi wanted to know were. "I'm not planning on staying at Silvertip long, and I'm not looking for the way into your home, but what direction is Whitewater Gorge incase I decide to join you guys?" Bindi was partially telling the truth this time, the midnight wolfess was not planning on staying at Silvertip, but she wasn't planning on joining the Gorge either. The midnight wolfess realized she needed one more very important piece of information. "Oh yea, and who is your leader, that way I can howl for them if I join" she said with a smile trying to seem as interested in Runt's pack as possible. Even if she did get information on Runt's pack, Bindi would have to tell Fitz about the information, before trading the info with the Spine.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Runt grinned when she complimented the pack's name. Whitewater. Maybe not as pretty as Night Fire Bypass, but the Whitewater Gorge had a calming tone to it, at least to Runt. At Bindi saying she didn't plan on staying long, Runt gave a small frown. Disloyal. Runt thought every wolf should stay loyal to those that are good to them, but instead she gave a little shrug and continued.
"Near the Heartwood along the river. Our Alpha is Mara." She said. Runt realized she'd used the term 'is' when referring to their alpha, as if it was already official, and she filled with pride.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
When Runt told Bindi everything she wanted to know, the midnight wolfess didn't feel the need to stick around any longer. However she needed to seem natural, and make Runt think she was actually interested in Whitewater Gorge. "Cool, mabye we can hunt together some time" she said and began to walk away. Deciding that she should really try and make Runt belive her, she decided to tell the youngster a lie. "To prove I'm going to be loyal to you guys, im going to go spy on the Spine, you know get inside information" she said and continued walking.

"We I'll see you when I howl for Mara I guess, or something like that" Bindi said, holding in a laugh from escaping. The midnight wolfess never planned to see Runt again and was sure if she ever saw her again, Runt would be dead due to a Spine wolf.
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl

Runt did not believe she would really spy on the Spine that quick, but was still gullible enough to think that she wouldn't give their info to the Spine. As Bindi exited, Runt uttered a now uninterested
"see ya 'round, dude." and turned in her own direction, back towards Whitewater Gorge. The pack of which could be in danger.