Noctisardor Bypass maybe i'm wrong...
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The boy shrugged. "Well, I guess it is kinda fun. But its so, well, empty. I don't have anyone to travel with or talk to." He shifted uncomfortably a bit. He hadn't noticed how unhappy he was about this fact. It felt like he could barley speak because he hadn't talked to anyone for a very long time. Yes, just silent, lonely days coming and going. He thought he knew that it was good to be alone, but deep inside he just wanted to screech in the pain of loneliness. At times, he seeked vengeance on his father and his murderous crimes. It's all you fault you piece of shit! he growled at an imaginary vision, I wish I could find you and sink my claws into your neck! See how you like it! He dug his claws into the ground to keep himself from hurting himself. Every time he thought of his father, he would do terrible things to himself. Probably a good percentage of his scars had come from himself rather than a fight with a band of foxes for a scrap of meat. He gritted his teeth, It's all his fault I'm so insecure! He couldn't contain himself. He scratched himself over the side of his muzzle and lay on the floor. He forgot that Crëyr was still there but he snarled to himself, "I hate him! I want to kill him! Yep, he was losing sanity for sure.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Redwood has a dirty mouth. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Messages In This Thread
maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 23, 2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Maybe I'm wrong... - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 23, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 24, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Crëyr - February 24, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 24, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Crëyr - February 24, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 25, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Crëyr - February 25, 2015, 02:20 AM
RE: maybe i'm wrong... - by Redwood - February 25, 2015, 02:50 AM