Bearclaw Valley All Alone
Katia
2 Posts
Ooc —
Katia looked around as her fur blew softly through the wind. She had a pack now, and couldn't be happier, though there was still something unknown troubling her. It was something she hadn't felt before, something...different. She took a few steps into the wind, pushing directly into her eyes. She felt alone, which wasn't unusual, but this came with another sensation that wasn't so welcomed.

Perhaps it was the thought of being a part of something, but not so much as fitting in. Maybe it was the fear of existing without purpose.

Or possibly, she was just lonely.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was still in her heat but that didn't prevent her from checking the food sources and the weather patterns like it was her job. She also hoped to get a sniff of Néa. The girl that was her adoptive daughter had vanished from the earth. Scarlett hoped that this heat would bring more life into the pack. Pups would be good, Scarlett decided. She wanted to be a mother since she was a teenager herself. The lustful scent coming from her body was drifting through the winds. Scarlett almost didn't smell their newest member with her strong scent.

Her red eyes fell on the new member and then smiled. She wagged her tail in a friendly matter before she approached the other, sounding a small chuff at her arrival. "Hey Katia!,"she greeted on a friendly tone. "Are you settling in well?," she asked.
Katia
2 Posts
Ooc —
Katia could hear the grass rustling lightly behind her. She turned and could see Scarlett walking toward her. "Hey Katia!" she called. Katia smiled. Was she settling in well? There wasn't one answer for it. She loved the surroundings and the new idea of home, but something still felt off. "Everything is going well, I guess", she said. She began to approach the alpha female. "Things are pretty quiet though." She looked off and listened to the wind.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded quietly at the other girl. "I know it is. A lot of members have been vanishing lately, also my adoptive daughter Néa," the red eyed female admitted quietly. She really disliked for Katia to know but since she was a member she deserved to. The alpha female wagged her tail a bit. "But Rhythm is starting to recruit new members and there is my mate Kove who is also doing the same, well not right now of course," she ended in a mumble. This week was a rather mini-vacation week for them, although with lots of activities.. after all.. Scarlett had her heat now.

Scarlett had the feeling it was getting less, maybe it was because it already worked! Maybe she was already pregnant, that thought made her smile a bit. She loved to be a mother. Although she hoped she would do a better job with them as with her adoptive kids.