My Glowing Eyes
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
@Nanuk

After encountering the dark male, and talking to Fitz, Bindi decided to head back to the Flatlands once more. For some reason the midnight wolfess wanted to kill, or hurt something. She blamed the feeling on the fact that she gave away the honor of killing those pathetic muts to some stranger.

The midnight wolfess felt angry and didn't know why either. All these feeling cluttered her mind, and the only way to get them to go away was hurting somebody else. Bindi had been polite to everyone new that joined the pack, but her dark and mischievous side was returning again. The next living thing to encounter the obsidian female, may have a good chance of not walking away alive.
11 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
It was midday when the red male scented the stranger, out of curiosity he decided to follow the scent. The male was quite new to these lands, which were densely populated by many packs and wolves, the whole area was like a swarming anthill. But he had not yet spoken to anyone, and felt a sudden desire for companionship.

He drew closer to the fae, stopping a respectful distance away. "Hallo." he said simply, his voice heavily accented with his maiden tongue. He would have to try to learn the language here, he thought. It couldn't be that hard. Beside, a lot of words here were similar to German. "Ich bei- I am Nanuk." His eyes glanced into hers with an air of innocence, he had no idea of her current mood.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Of course it had to be some wolf to wander into the midnight wolfess now. Not a rabbit, or squirrel, no, it had to be some innocent looking wolf. "Hi" she said and managed to give the stranger a smile. They also had dark colored fur, but not as dark as Bindi's herself.

"I'm Bindi" she said, listening to the stranger's weird language and accent. She had never met anyone that spoke in a different language, at least no that she knew of. She was quick to realize that this wolf might not know how to speak much English, and so Bindi would speak in small words, so the stranger could understand a little easier.
11 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
"I'm sorry, Bindi. It is habit to slip into the language of my youth" He said, this time with considerably less of an accent. It still lingered, though. One day he would speak both flawless English and German, though he had quite a bit of talking to do before he could achieve that. "I'm Nanuk, new to these lands"
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi listened as the male apologized but the midnight female didn't know why. She was perfectly fine with him just accidentally speaking a different language, and didn't see a reason why he had to apologize about it. "It's ok, I think it's interesting how you can speak a different language" she said and wondered if she would here him speak like that again.

She gave a nod when he introduced his name and smiled at him. He had already took away her bad attitude, and Bindi no longer felt mad. "Nice to meet you Nanuk, are you looking for a place to settle down, or are you just passing by" she asked curious if this male could be a possible recruit.
11 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Nanuk smiled at her. She was friendly, unlike some of the others he had come across. "I am simply wandering at the moment, though soon I shall begin the search for a place to stay. It is very lonely, wanderlust"

His eyes flickered briefly to a jay behind the fae. He was very relieved, that spring was here. It brought safety and warmth and an ease to living, a welcomed rest from the brutal harsh winter,