1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris spied a large male, standing by the water close to where she previously was. She had scampered away when she heard the heavy footfalls of something heading towards her. She wanted to approach the male but her nature had stopped her, this was a stranger. Even though she knew they were in the same pack, there was always the possibility that he would be hostile and wanting to hurt her. But she knew she had to change, one of the reasons she joined the dark pack. To toughen her up. Sucking up her courage, she approached the male. To her surprise, he greeted her kindly. Umm.. Hello! She replied. She walked closer, We are in the same pack right? My name's Fenris. And you are... She railed off, realising she didn't even know his name.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the female approach. She was nothing like Morgana or Kadance even with the way she walked and held herself. Burke was almost a mammoth of a wolf. This female wouldn't meet anyone bigger than Burke anytime soon. His docked tail rose with his head, his pale eyes studying her calmly. There was no sense of dominance or aggression shown from this male. Burke was the epitome of calm. Others in this pack could be such hot headed creatures. "I smell of swamp and have a red paw print on my left shoulder indicating that I am a Dark Brother. An elite of this pack. You must be new," he returned on that same calm tone. Not blaming her or being annoyed with the fact that she didn't know he was a dark brother.

"Welcome, Fenris. I am curious why you chose this pack. You don't carry yourself like other females in this pack do." Burke sat down at the bank of the stream. He could be rather charming even. If he wanted to. "I am Burke Sebastian Rochester. But you can call be Burke," he returned politely.
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris mentally smacked herself. She couldn't appear weak! This male already noticed she wasn't like the others. She stood tall and talked proudly, well she tried. Hello Burke, Yes I don't act like the others do I? I hoped that this pack would be fit for me, i'm what you call a...recluse. Maybe this pack will get me out of it. She said half truthfully. The other reason is because she wanted to be strong and feared not weak like the way she is, she new that this pack could teach her a few things. But she didn't dare confess it, it was embarrassing. Sorry I didn't recognize your mark, She added. She didn't want to get on his bad side. He was definitely the biggest wolf she had ever seen in her life. He could easily crush her. But she knew he wouldn't do that, wolves have morals right? Even the ones in an evil pack.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
As Burke was sitting down he quietly listened to the female explaining why she joined. Slowly the older male nodded. His masked face keeping his eyes on her. "You seem more timid, nor no, modest. Others can be a bit arrogant and hotheaded. I like to keep this calm. Everyone here can be themselves in their own crazy ways. You shouldn't worry. It doesn't really have to be bad, you know," the male returned. She could let the enemy think she is timid and a recluse to then suddenly attack and be one heck of a killer.

Burke slowly shook his head, in a way that he was saying 'doesn't matter'. "You don't piss me off that quickly, Fernis," he chuckled lightly. Burke was quite a pleasant guy compared to some of Blackfeather. The grey tank of a male kept his head cool after all. "If you want I can even help you what you like to change."
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris was surprised at the male's kindness, all male's in her life ended up being nasty pigs. At his words, she felt more calm, apparently everyone had their flaws. She readily agreed to his proposal, he could help her change. But hen she thought of his previous words, what was so bad about her? No, she was weak inside. If she couldn't make it with her father, she couldn't make it here. It was only by luck she had escaped from him. She needed to be able to face any danger and not be a little scared, like all the other wolves here. I need to be strong. Wolves look at me and see a weak and timid wolf, like you did. I can't have that anymore, She explained to Burke hoping he'd understand her dilemma. She knew that if she tried, she could be cunning and malevolent like the rest, but to spark that, she needed motive and she had none. It was like she had multiple personality's. One was weak and the other was strong. She just had to learn how to unleash her demons.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Going to use this thread for Burke's Council trade! :B Since he is advising/helping her and stuffs.

Burke slowly nodded, like he was in thought and just kept nodding. "The question is... What is strong? How do you see someone as strong. Is it that you want to be strong mentally or is it because you want to look body-wise. It is all about how you see yourself, Fernis. You think of yourself being weak, correct me if I am wrong on this, but if you see yourself as weak then how will you make others believe it, you know?" Burke showed a hint of a smile when he said that. "If you want to look strong to make a first impression, you would need to carry yourself differently." Burke got up, with so much attitude and poise. His pale eyes looked colder and his chest puffed out. He was imposingly big as he walked right into her personal space. "If I walk at you like this, you would want to move out of my way, right?," he asked, standing so close to her his shoulder was against her practically pushing her our of his way with his body language.

Burke stepped back and let out a long sigh. It almost looked like he was deflating. Because his muscles relaxed so the male looked like his calm self again. "You have to think of what being strong means to you. Being strong can also mean you can endure a lot of hardship without turning crazy. You can be mentally strong and survive because you put your mind to it. Carrying yourself differently like I just did might not be in your nature. You have to find other ways of being strong."
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris sighed, his words were a lot to think about. What did strong mean to her? She watched Burke's demonstration about how to carry yourself. She couldn't do that. He igfahad muscle, he was big, he was well...strong. No, that was not for her. Another way of being strong? How do you mean? She was utterly confused. Without going crazy? Oh, she needed that. She could already feel herself slowly slipping away.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at the timid female and sighed softly. "Well you can also be strong of mind. Like I explained. Maybe you can stay really calm so the other doesn't realize what anger is brooding inside. Then they misjudge you and you can take the upper hand." Burke spoke trying to suggest something that might work for her. "If you want to be strong you have to build up muscle. Eat a lot. Spar wolves from the pack. Run patrols. Fight once more. Never keep moving unless you are resting," Burke spoke.

The large male did that a lot when he was younger and it paid off. He grew in height but also in muscle. And how he had to keep it up to stay fit. He knew he was getting older. He tired more easily.
31 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Twitch the Threadrescuer!

The weasel was on the hunt, not for food as he had just finished raiding a bird's nest and eating the first eggs of spring, but for someone to pick on, as he was immensely bored. The past few days had been uneventful, he had not run into anyone besides the prey critters he wanted to eat. Some would think it a quiet, relaxing life, but Twitch was too high strung to laze around and be content when nothing was happening, and so when the voices of two chattering wolves reached his ears he did not skip a beat in going to investigate.

He stole in toward them, moving in short bursts at a time, keeping himself hidden. He tucked behind a rock and pondered what he would do, but before he could come up with a plan suitable for two wolves, the smaller, darker of the two wandered off. So Twitch opted for a simpler plan: he would try to provoke the wolf into chasing him. It was always so thrilling to be chased and then to slip into some place where you could not be followed, surely to the annoyance of the pursuer.

Twitch bounded forward until he came to rest in front of the remaining wolf. He rose up on his hind legs, and blew the loudest most insulting raspberry he could muster.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Yessss! Thank you <3 I'm going to wrap this one up and then maybe we can have Twitch taking revenge/trying again in the other thread? :D

It seemed Fernis had enough of his counseling and so be it. The large male let her go. She would probably never be as rough and strict as she wanted to be. It wasn't in her personality. At least Burke thought so. He would find out later if she would stay or not. It was always the question with the lower subordinates. They had a way of vanishing. Dark brothers and Sisters too actually. Burke decided to go home but that is when he had a small little critter before him. The giant of a wolf didn't look too impressed. Even if the raspberry flew his way he not mildly impressed by it.

Burke was a tough one to piss off. The male had trained himself to be calm and not just hotheadedly attack everything. Some wolves of his pack were hotheads so no wonder the weasel tried it on him. Possibly his packmates would give him quite the fun. The male just walked around the weasel not even commenting on it. A pleased smirk on his face as he walked to his home.
31 Posts
Ooc — Kris
bahaha this is exactly what I expected Burke too, I figured it made for a good ending ;) I'll meet you over in the other thread prob this evening sometime!

As soon as he finished blowing his provoking raspberry, or as he thought it was, Twitch turned a heel and took off, bounding across the land like a brown and white flash. He turned his head to catch a glimpse of the wolf on his tail annd... there wasn't a wolf on his tail. Twitch skidded to a halt, his beady eyes falling on the larger predator casually walking away, completely uninterested in pursuing the weasel. Twitch folded his arms and snorted. How dare this wolf ignore him like he was nothing? He was a fierce hunter! Not some mouse scampering about the wolf's paws.

Well. He hadn't seen the last of Twitch. Twitch would make sure of that.

With a knot in his face, the weasel wandered off.