cage a beast, get the teeth
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
I stand in a black world. Nothing is around, nothing. Just darkness surrounding me. It drives me mad. A red glow catches my attention like a moth to a light. I investigate and see my clone.... my father. A growl curves on my lip, and saliva oozes out my mouth. But only stands there, with no fear. Only confidence plastered on his dark face. "Oh my son, why do you stay here? Why are you letting these mutts put you in a hole?" He circled around me, a grin of pleasure on his face. "I know who you are Redwood. You are my son, and if you are my son, you are a demon." He had stopped in front of me, his grin turned into a twisted smile. "And you know that, don't you? Why don't you throw your weight around. Show these dogs whose the boss." My growl stops, and my lips curve back to normal. He eyes me down with successful eyes. I hang my head down in defeat and whisper, "I will father. I will kill whoever is in my path. I am your son. You own me."

He smiles and laughs in honor. "There's a good boy! Now go."

The boy wakes up from his nightmare, sweat streaming down his face. He looked around in horror at the tiny dark dirt cave. It made him angered. He didn't want to be here. He needed to leave. And he would do anything to get his freedom. Even murder. He wobbled up to his feat, letting his back hind leg drag the floor. He limped out the web and into the woods. Time to leave.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo entered the males prison, to find that he was already gone. Shit. Well he couldn't have gotten far, for he was in the middle of an incrate series of tunnels impossible to navigate unless you knew the system. Sure enough, Crescendo found him soon, and he was heading, surprisingly, in the right direction. Though he would never get out that way. Crescendo rumbled "You aren't going to get anywhere, that way, Redwood." Without a sound, he lunged forward to attempt to grab his scruff.

If he did succeed, he would drag him all the way through the woods to the border, to the caves were he kept Lexis. He would cover his trail later, tell everyone that he had attempted to track Red, but he had been long gone.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He looked from the corner of his eye and spotted Crescendo leaping at him. He had caught his scruff in his massive jaws. The boy twisted and snapped at any exposed fur. "Get off me! I'm getting out of here! You can't keep me captive forever!" His language has improved, a few scratches here and there, but still better non the less. His leg twisted to the side and he screeched in pain. He lay limp and frail once again, but his expression warned him not to try anything suspicious. He growled loudly and his fur bristled in hostility. He didn't like Crescendo at all.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo was quick to drag the beast through the woods and over the border. The male rebelled at first but then lay still, and soon Crescendo reached the cave of @Lexis. But he knew her simply as dirt. Shoving the boulder aside, he dragged Red into the caves. He completely ignored dirt, if only to shoot her a dirty glance.

He lay over Redwood, and in the paws of each foot inserted a claw. This would make it unbearable painful to walk, if only for a few days. Satisfied, he shoved Redwood to the side and begun to advance toward dirt.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rachel P
Lexis heard movement and immediately she shoved herself against the cave wall. Another wolf, a male, no the dark male hadn't brought someone else to abuse her did he. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them, the ebony male was appoaching her. "No get away" she said and tried to back up more, but there was nothing but the cold cave wall.

She looked over at the stranger, tears beginning to form in her eyes. Would he hurt her to? She closed her eyes again, waiting for the pain to begin at any moment.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
The boy was thrown to the ground and had claws sink into his paws. He howled in agony and pain as the seeped in deeper. His eyes clouded in hatred and... fear. He was shoved into the dirt wall. "You little..." he whimpered. The pain in his twisted leg had just increased. His blood was boiling in rage. He lifted his head to see the dark brute approaching a girl. "Hey! Leave her be you bastard!" He tried to stand up but just flopped back down. He was in serious pain. He growled in fury. He just wanted to escape with Crescendo's hide in his jaws. He looked up at Lexis, his eyes blurry with pain. This was absolute torture. Now he could barley carry his own weight.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo laughed coldly as the two cowered in fear and pain. "You can't do anything, cutie. This is my place. Here, I'm your master and you will do as I say." He laughed again, filling the cave with the manical chuckles. For the brute had begun the slow slide into insanity. Dreams and visions plagued him, and here was a place he could strip back his armor of sanity and display in full what he hid in the day.

He lunged toward and attempted to mount the female there and then. Time for the male to see what he really could do.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rachel P
She watched as the male kept approaching her. She heard the other male yell something, but she couldn't remember what it was. She was freaking out, and didn't want to have to go through anymore pain. The dark male spoke, and said she looked up at him with nothing but hate in her eyes. "My name is not cutie, or dirt, it's Lexis, and you are not my master" she yelled at him.

The ebony male leapt forward, and even though she tried to resist him, he was able mounted her. She once again tried to wiggle away, and escape him. Lexis no longer cared if she died, she just wanted to be free, and if death was her savior, then so be it.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
[size=xx-small]A bit of PP sorta? Kinda? Maybe? Well anyways, not enough to harm.[/size]

The whole thing was so sadistic and horrifying. How could someone stoop as low as using a captive as some kind of fucking toy? It was unbearably twisted. He was no female but he was pretty damn sure he wouldn't want to be in her shoes. He crawled closer, belly dragging on the ground. "Your insane!" With any ounce of strength he had, he tackled into Lexis with broad shoulder, attempting to separate them. He winced as the two intercepted, new pain blossoming into his now injured leg. This mutt needed to be bought to justice. Crescendo needed to feel all of the pain he had inflicted on his captives. But today wasn't the day. He would possibly be killed before that glorious day.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo retreated from both, sitting a few feet away, having had his fun with both already. He didn't know what Redwood had been/was trying to do, but didn't care. He gazed dryly at both, for some reason not hostile today. "Shut up, dirt. You too, Red. You can't do anything. I'm the one with the power here, I'm the one who decides what happens to you."

With a paw he shoved a squirrel into the center of the two starving wolves. "That is all you're getting for today. If you try to share it, you won't get anything" He sneered at them, goading them to a fight. Fun.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rachel P
She watched as he left them alone, and she got as far away from him as she possibly could. Then she saw a squirrel be thrown infront of her and she wanted to grab the furry little creature and eat it all herself. However the male that saved her deserved it and so she looked at Redwood and gave a smile. "You take it" she said and tried to act like she was not hungry a all. She hated the dark male that kept her in this cave. She would kill him.
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
  He immediately fell to the ground, unwilling to get back up. A growl rumbled in his throat as Crescendo pushed the furry creature, goading them to fight. He was tempted to eat it, but only turned his head away. "No." He wasn't willing to make Crescendo feel triumphant, no matter how much he punished him. He crawled over to the other side, facing away from them both.