Blackfeather Woods A change in the game
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
@Kadence :)

Morgana awoke abruptly from her slumber. Yawning, she looked around the Web's infantry, a cozy place to be. She could imagine her pups scrambling around, fighting, causing terror. She actually smiled at the thought. Her smile turned into a grimace, that was only if Crescendo didn't kill them first. She entrusted Burke in her secret and was positive he wouldn't say anything. But if Crescendo somehow suspected and questioned Burke..would he tell him? He couldn't. He wouldn't. Lazily, she lifted herself from her warm and comfy position and shook herself from the small state of tiredness that still ebbed its way into her. Suddenly, she felt that feeling...the one that had been haunting her every morning she woke up. Swiftly, she turned around to heave up the remains of her last meal. Shit, she murmured.Quickly, she covered the vile with dirt, in attempt to cover the stench. She couldn't risk anyone tracing the scent back to her. Especially Crescendo who always seemed to be in the Web, with his torture victims and such. 
She raced outside, eager to smell the fresh air before throwing up again. This sucks, she thought. She had to give her mom some credit, this shit was hard work. She grumbled along, walking the path to the river. She really needed to get that taste out her mouth. 
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
It had been a while since she had visited practically her only friend in Blackfeather and she felt that since she was talking to everyone, it would be a good time to catch up. Plus maybe Morgana could fill her in on everything. Because, it seemed like a lot had changed in the short time she had been gone.

The lithe teen picked herself up off the ground near the murky pond and set off to try and find her friends scent. Within 5 minutes she had picked up the dark females trail, but something seemed off about it. Kadence scrunched her brow in confusion before shaking her head and just continuing on. Hopefully, she would find her soon.

After a bit, she came to one of the hidden tunnel entrances, Morgana's scent leading the way in. Kadence cocked her head to the side and peered into the darkness, confusion on her face. This was the way towards the infantry, where Meldresi had deemed safe enough for pups. Why would her friend be in there?

"Morgana? Are you in there?" She called wearily into the darkness, fully aware that if Morgana was not in there, she looked like a total idiot.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Lapping up the cool water, she sighed, tired again. She considered laying down right there, but she would be to exposed. He could be watching right now. Just waiting to end her. She ran back the way she came, the thought of him stalking her, waiting to kill her pups pounded in her conscious. Skidding to a stop, No! She screamed in her mind, he was waiting for her! Her eyes became blurred, only seeing the form of a black wolf in her path.  No! She screamed. Just stay away! Leave me alone and I won't tell anyone, I swear!! She screamed at the figure. She didn't for sure know if it was Crescendo, but it didn't matter. The only thought on her mind was the lifeless bodies of her children and their blood splattered on his claws. She couldn't let that happen. 
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence whirled around at the sound of a scream coming from behind her. Her teeth bared and her hackles raised, completely unaware that her actions would probably make the situation much worse, considering how afraid Morgan was. Her claws ripped through the ground as she spun to face the wolf that the scream had emanated from, her eyes narrowed and her ears pulled back, ready to face whatever danger was ahead of her.

But when her deadly yellow eyes landed on the figure, they widened with relief as well as surprise. It wasn't an intruder at all. In fact, it as Morgana. She dropped her hackles and ran towards her friend, worry etched on her face.

"Morgana, are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked worriedly, coming to a halt in front of the black she wolf, inspecting her to see if she was severely injured. She was so frightened that she was physically shaking as she tried to get Morgana to talk to her.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana froze. This wasn't Crescendo. Since when did Crescendo care if she was okay?Panting, she furiously blinked her eyes, trying to make out who exactly this was. The voice was feminine, familiar. It sounded like...Kadence? She questioned aloud. Morgana had noticed the slowly fading scent of her friend, but had figured she had run off with Grimnir who had also disappeared. W-Where have you been? She asked the Dark sister, still recovering from her panic attack. It seemed most likely that she had run off to escape the clutches of Crescendo but she scratched that from her mind, Why had she returned if that were so? Crescendo! We have to get out of the open! He is coming for me! She screeched, still convinced that he was stalking her. She back towards the Infantry, signalling for Kadence to follow her. As long as Kadence was seen with her, she was a target too.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence looked at her with pure confusion on her face. Her friend must be hallucinating, Crescendo wouldn't be after her. Why would she even think that? And why had she been so scared?

"No, Crescendo isn't after you. Why would he be after you? He's your packmate." she responded carefully, trying to comfort her, to get her back to reality.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana shook her head, she couldn't tell Kadence, it was too risky. Um..Because I uh..well I..Stole his food? Yeah! I stole his food and he was really hungry and he uh..threatened my life the next time he saw me..so uh..yea? Morgana tried. She knew it was pathetic but she couldn't think of anything, it was better than the truth. If she knew, she could end up a target, and she couldn't have anyone else a target of His wrath. 
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence tilted her head to the side and studied Morgan with worry in here eyes. She sure hoped she was okay, because all she was saying was complete nonsense. Crescendo knew that if he threatened her friend, she would most likely beat his ass, so he wouldn't do that. But it seemed like nothing the dark teen said could get through her muddled mind. Maybe it would be better just to humor her.

"Okay, yeah sure. Lets go into the tunnels and get you some rest." she agreed cautiously, trying to lead her friend down into the tunnels once again. She would have to ask Crescendo later, to see if he knew anything about this.