Bearclaw Valley A next Generation
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
These two xD Scarlett is so shameless. I'm laughing.

Scarlett looked at Kove and blinked. Why wasn't he jumping her? What was holding him back? Scarlett licked her maw. It would be her first time too but her nerves were pushed away by the need that her heat brought to her. She really wanted Kove so until she got what she wanted the female would press on it. If Scarlett would have to look at her actions now with a normal sense of mind she would probably be mortified by her forwardness. "Yes! Your man thing!," She beamed. The white queen made sure to nestle herself close to Kove again. She wanted to be claimed by him. What if other males would come and do that. She would not accept them. Her mind did feel a bit hazy.

White eyelids blinked when Kove spoke about squishing her. "I don't know.. I'm strong! Why don't you try?," her voice dipped at that last word. She wasn't breakable. Her tail rose confidently also conveniently showing off everything. A low whine came from her throat. The girl twirled around and moved her nose over Kove's side, slowly it dipped lower to Kove's belly. "Why doesn't it work? Do I need to lick to activate it?" The light girl tried to at least nudge it before going for any drastic measures. 
Messages In This Thread
A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 25, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - May 01, 2015, 08:48 AM