Fairspell Meadow saffron's curse [m]
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His impulsive nature would win, if only because his mind was too fogged by his own senses to allow much thought to penetrate his conscious. He was captivated by the touch of Lasher's kiss against his jaw, earthen paws caressing his shoulders. His nose breathed the compelling scent of a companion he had not known long but had been drawn to, one that lay beneath him for his eyes to take in with abandon. There was, perhaps, a degree of subconscious knowledge at work as well. He knew that this male had been with another of his gender, and on some level may have sensed that he was receptive, maybe even hopeful, of Luke's touch.  

Lasher urged him, and that was enough. He surrendered, for in the end the pale wolf was one who lived in the moment and was consumed by it. He sighed another deep breath, and as it escaped so did any remnants of tension and tentativeness. Luke's tail, which had hung still, swayed again, and the straight line of his mouth bent into a smile. He shifted and laid his supple body across Lasher's own, supported in part on his hip and elbow and pressed into his companion's chest. He nuzzled the earthen male's throat once more, and his teeth planted soft nips. A level of playfulness had returned to him, but it was more tender than before.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
likewise had lasher been drawn to luke, sensing in him a companion upon many levels. the most pleasurable, of course, was this. with the pressure of the other drifting over him, lasher was at leisure to explore the handsome face of velveteen porcelain -- pressing first the jut of one cheekbone with his lips, then sweeping up to the bulb of a silken ear, and caressing with his tongue the sensitive eartip there.

drinking in the feel of a masculine body; the understated curvatures as well as the hard muscularity; all this served to enflame the ecru-hued wolf, and his teeth began to make appearances beneath the heating nibbles and laps with which he decorated luke's throat, his cheeks, even dipping unto his chest. 
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He relished in Lasher's touch, leaning in to his kisses on his face and tilting his head as Lasher's tongue caressed his ear. He paused, his eyes closed against the soothing strokes as if having his eyes open would detract from his ability to savor it. He was a wolf that thrived on this contact, and his earthen companion was entrancing him with every press of his lips and teeth. For all his practice in nonchalance, in remaining calm and collected, Luke drew now only shallow breaths that quivered with passionate anticipation.

He pulled back as Lasher lavished attention upon his throat, his head tilting back to allow his companion complete and trusting access to him. But he could not leave his muzzle in the air for so long, for the blue-nosed wolf desired not only to be touched but to do the touching, and so his head bent once more. His muzzle brushed between his companion's ears, rubbed against each of them, before his teeth trailed along one's edge.

"You," he murmured between tender nibbles, his warm breath bathing the ear he teased, "are beautiful." He chuffed, a single note of a chuckle. His smile was broad as he moved his tempting teeth to Lasher's jaw.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they reveled in the touch of one another, exchanging the gentle lashes of tongue and press of lips, the softest touch of teeth. luke spoke, and lasher smiled. "and you are lovely, blue petals against fresh snow." the poetry cam easily to him; he was one whose creativity waxed and waned with muse, and suddenly an overabundance of it had cascaded into his heart. it thrummed quickly within his chest, and desire burned hotly within him. unsure whether or not luke wished to delve deeper into their interlude, he preened the pale fur of the other's throat, his own breath aquiver with the sensation gliding across his form, excitement mingled with the barest hint of trepidation.

he recalled very well that peregrine had enjoyed a certain favour lasher was quite happy to provide; arranged as they were, it was not possible to proffer this thing. gathering his courage, the earthen male grinned playfully at his pallid companion. "if you so wish, i have something to show you." his tone was wry; surely luke would garner the suggestive nature therein.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Blue petals against fresh snow. Lasher had a unique way with words. They flowed off his tongue in the manner of a gentle river rolling over round boulders. Smooth, graceful, they were as appeasing to his ear as his companion's touch was to his body, and he hummed appreciably at the poetic compliment.

He wanted to hold the other man's eyes with his own again, but Luke could not bring himself to shift from the caress on his throat. His eyes closed and he listened to his heart beat in his ear as more want, more need was coaxed out with each sensual stroke of Lasher's tongue and tantalizing nip of teeth. He pressed his own mouth to the side of his companion's neck with more fervor as he too was bathed in the heat of desire.

Lasher spoke again. "Mm.. What?" Luke answered, his voice soft with a hint of shakiness as he lifted his head and met Lasher's gaze, his silver eyes gently searching. The wry tone was not lost on him, but his curiosity spoke of his inexperience.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
for all his passion and the experienced, heated kisses of his mouth, luke's nervousness surged to the fore. eyes soft with soothing affection, lasher ran his tongue along the other's ashen jawline. "it is a method of bringing pleasure at which i am ... skilled." he was not one for vanity, but in this instance, taltos knew of his abilities. "you need only lie still." however, he made no move to press the issue; he nuzzled luke gently, hoping to assuage whatever fears the other might have, though he did intend to satisfy the pallid wolf's curiosity. 

they were equals in their desire; luke's scent mingled with the heady scent of crushed flowers rising about them. it was intoxicating, and presently the dark ears swept back as he drew near once more, unable to end the contact with the handsome beast, and nipped luke's shoulder softly.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He was experienced only with the opposite gender, and on their soft curves is where he practiced the art of sensual touch that he now applied to this wolf, who beguiled him. His nervousness was born of instinct, a natural inclination to be wary of the unknown, for now they had reached a border Luke had never crossed. Not with another man. But the uncertainty was fleeting, soothed beneath Lasher's warm tongue and enticing words, replaced by more curiosity and want.

"Okay," he said softly, as his companion moved to nip his shoulder. He turned into him, pressing his muzzle beneath the other man's ear. Luke's blue tongue slid out to smooth the fur where Lasher's jaw met the curve of his neck. He shifted then, sharing the reluctantcy to break contact as he slowly pulled himself off of Lasher's chest, reclining beside him with a devilish smile.

"I'm all yours."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher sensed the unsurety, and waited -- he would not press the other if he suddenly became disinclined. to consent unto pleasure was foremost; had taltos perceived his attentions were not welcome, he would have ceased them immediately. but a glance into the flame-licked blue gaze of the pale wolf told him otherwise. presently luke agreed, and lay rather tantalizingly in the grasses alongside the earthen servant. 

taltos did not hide the smile that unfurled upon his lips then; pressing his mouth against the hollow of the pallid throat, the man moved with quiet insistence down the length of the luke's body, at last settling his forelegs on either side of the boyish hips.

he reclined then, and with a mischievous glance into the younger wolf's eyes, lasher set delightedly about his task, using such insistent methods as the denial of one's zenith and plying his abilities with all the skill that julien had taught him. 
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Hope I didn't write too much. Sorry if I did. Giggity! haha.

He was burning, but yet he shivered as Lasher's mouth worked its way down. His breaths were unsteady with anticipation, and his heart drummed quickly in his chest. He had leaned forward so that he may watch his companion, eyes dancing with inquisitive wonder. But when the earthen man settled at his hips and began to ply his skill, the white wolf's head was thrown back as he drew a sharp breath.

He was instructed he only need lie still, but he found he could not. It was exquisite torture. Luke shifted and shuddered beneath Lasher's practiced tongue. Although his mind was dizzied with pleasure, a lace of frustration was tied in his moan when he, about to leap from a floating precipice, was pulled back from its edge. Frustration not from the prolonging of the inevitable, but because he could not touch his companion in this moment. When he thought he could take no more, felt his blood heavy and body tensed as it moved to the ledge again, Lasher bid him to jump. It seemed he fell forever, then landed on a soft cloud spent and grinning.

"Can I keep you?" he asked between shaky, softly laughing breaths as he collected himself. He moved to the other man then, still grinning. "I think I owe you a release, now," he said as his playfully licked Lasher's nose. "However you prefer." His eyes glinted impishly and his tail swished across the ground.      
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
haha not at all!!!

luke's pleasure brought lasher a sense of pride; when the man's muscles loosened and he lay back in the verdant blades, delight evident upon his face, taltos rejoined with a low laugh of his own. the virility of his lover -- for the pale wolf was that now -- had been tasted, but the ecru beta found that he wished to explore more of the lithe body. luke moved toward him, and lasher returned a flick of his tongue across the other's cheek. 

the inexperience of the younger wolf was a point of intrigue to lasher; here was a wolf willing to learn the artistry with which he embraced the bodies of his lovers. after all, julien had been a masterful teacher. taltos rather liked the fumbling passion of a young creature unused to the ministrations guided by skill.

gathering himself to his paws, his body tense with need, cursed with desire, lasher beckoned luke toward the stance of his braced and waiting body -- to be covered, loved, that would be his release.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Lasher rose to his paws and beckoned Luke to him. But the white wolf intended that Lasher wait further still for his release, and as he too rose to his paws he stepped to his companion's side. He oh so slowly drew himself down one side of the other man's body, earthen fur blending with arctic as he brushed his muzzle along the other wolf's spine. He periodically teased his spine with a light nip, then trailed a line of firmer ones along Lasher's flank.

Here he paused, and pressed his nose against his companion at length. Desire burned within him again, a flame hotter than the one previous. He had meant to tease the other man for longer, but he was captivated by the moment and had mounted Lasher before he could think on it. He pulled their hips together with passionate need. What little experience he had he called on, to coax his lover over the same precipice that he had been so skillfully taken to earlier.

Slowly and tenderly first, then fervently and with abandon he bid Lasher to break.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the teasing nature of the other wolf's muzzle tormented lasher; he turned to growl, to urge luke onward with little reaching nips. bracing himself, lasher welcomed the warm curvature of the pale body o'ertop his own; he reveled in the long forelegs tightening 'round his hips, the hot feathering of eager breath upon his nape ... and the sudden stroke of a hot sword into the rampant grasp of his body's desire.

his breath hitched in his throat; taltos attempted for several moments to quell the mounting fire within his veins, but it had been so long, so very long. with a strangled moan that burst unbidden from his throat, the ecru wolf gave himself over fully to the sensation, and at length, razed even the tops of the nodding blooms with the reverberation of his release.

sides heaving, lasher lowered his head, exhausted, sated. a small smile danced upon his lips.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He thought all he had had been drawn from him earlier, had not thought it possible he find release again. But at the culmination of their union he broke along with Lasher, his own breathy moan entwining with the other man's. The two bodies shuddered against each other, his muzzle pressed into the dark furs of Lasher's nape as he gritted his teeth through an even stronger climax than the one before. At length he held his lover, savoring the most intimate of contact until the last surges of tidal pleasure receded from the shores of his senses, leaving him washed in utter contentment and wanting for breath.

Luke withdrew slowly. He was exhausted in the most beautiful way, and presently could do not but sit beside Lasher as his breath gradually steadied. He leaned against him with a soft smile of his own, with his cheek rested against his lover's neck.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they sat alongside one another, resting from the deepest expression of lust and attraction -- presently lasher turned to lave luke's cheek gently with his salmon tongue. "you are indeed tantalizing," he murmured softly, murkwater eyes beholding the beauty of the other male's handsome features, presently still aglow with the delight of climax.

he preened the side of the pale throat and then fell away, satisfied to sit beside luke and bask in their mingled joy, the scent of love and male masculinity rife in the air roundabout them, and tempered with the delicate fragrances of wildflowers.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"I could say the same about yourself," Luke replied, canting his head to expose more of his throat as Lasher preened. "I am the moth to your flame." He smiled, his tail softly thumping the ground. His lover withdrew and sat beside him. In quiet reverie Luke allowed his silver eyes to alight on Lasher's gentle face, idly reflecting.  

Their tryst had been an unexpected, spontaneous thing. This was only the second time he had been in the earthen male's company, but it felt as though they had a soulful connection. Peregrine was hot, powerfully attractive but in a much different way; Luke was a lamb entranced by the lion and the embodiment of the prepossessing Alpha male. Lasher was something else entirely, but what exactly the blue-nosed wolf could not put a paw on. It hardly mattered; he was a wolf that lived in the moment and he was thoroughly savoring this one.

"You were my first," Luke murmured and twitched an ear. "Well, first man," he clarified.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
likewise, lasher was smitten by luke; the pallid creature could have well wended the ecru man about his paw, had he wished. the blue-marked creature spoke in tones of poetry, and lasher smiled willingly at the beauty of it all, of them. beneath the intermingled fragrance of them both there lay the realization that luke called no pack home as of yet. lasher restrained himself from asking after such a thing, but he hoped lowly that the pale man would join him eventually at the plateau.

"oh?" he murmured, pleasantly surprised. "i am twofold happy that the experience was pleasurable for you," the earthen servant murmured, reaching out to touch his lips to the tip of the other's ear. the calling of tasks rose in his blood; he must soon return home.

"when might i see you again, luke?" lasher asked softly, searching the other's handsome face with his eyes.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"Mmm hmm," he grinned as Lasher kissed his ear. "Pleasurable seems like such an understatement," he commented, referring not just to the most intimate act but to the moment as a whole, and paused to search for a more appropriate term or phrase. But, though he had managed a poetic line in his last breath, he was lost for words in this one. So he gave a shrug and his grin became lopsided and silly as his tail drummed the ground a bit faster.

But then, Lasher spoke of the inevitable, and he shifted his forepaws with a soft sigh. His smile remained, however, because although he was reluctant to part his lover's company his mood was still buoyed by him, and he knew he'd see him again. "You name the time and place," he leaned over and licked the other man's cheek. "I'll be there."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
luke was a playful beast, but one of deep passions. taltos leant to brush the pale cheek with his lips before gathering himself to his feet. "i would not summon you so," the earthen beast laughed softly, his eyes settling upon that of his young lover. "i will come to the lake, and call for you, and if you answer, my heart shall be sated."

a smile curved his maw; lasher could not keep himself from embracing luke wolfishly, lingering in the presence of the pallid wolf as long as was possible. he would tell blue willow of this, as was their agreement, but for now the moment belonged to the pair of smitten creatures.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I'll archive this :)

"Deal," Luke chirped, leaning into Lasher's embrace. He spoke no more, and neither did his lover, until at last they could linger in one another's company no more. With a warm farewell they parted ways, but the mood was not sullen. As if he did not smile nor wag his tail enough, Luke did both for quite sometime after, and he felt warmer and more content than he had for a very long time.