Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew very well that Ragnar was dead, she felt it in the emptiness of the den, as his scent no longer lingered near the borders, and most of all the hole deep in her chest that couldn't be filled. She also knew it was foolish to try and rule alone, when she was barely keeping herself together, but there was no one she trusted enough yet. Perhaps she would talk to Charon, after turning him Beta. He may thought want the alpha position, of which she would not allow him to have, he was too young. Heck sometimes she felt she was too young.

Thistle chuckled, It is always to be a female and a male in the leadership positions, it's just how it goes. I'm afraid Levi, that there are no more females to be beta. And there weren't there were no females period other than Thistle and Ragna. She sighed softly, the weight of the pack was heavy upon her. Thistle smiled at him and nudged him under the chin gently, a small tsk sound. No Levi I will not tell you what you should do. That is something that you need to decide. It is something that you must love, or you will not do well at it. Though I will give you my advice if you would like to have it?
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 10:43 AM