Blacktail Deer Plateau shadowfax
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was on the very borders of the land, body quivering with the very idea of venturing out. how he had gotten away was anyone's guess; daddy was away and Mama was busy with her greenery. Casmir had tried to get Eilidh to play, but she was tired of him, and Constantine was asleep. and so the boy had set off alone, chanting all the bad words he knew to himself.

"DICK, BUTT, MEANIEBUTT, BUTTHEAD!" the boy hollered with his customary loudness at the sun setting in the distance. then, thrusting his ears forward, he lifted one paw and held it just over the fragrant border, ginning up the courage to set it down.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had realized rather suddenly, that it was quiet. Which meant that Casmir was not near her. Trotting off in search of him, she heard his sing songy voice, and the words that were dripping off of his tongue. It caused her ire to raise right up, she strode quickly into view. A fierce expression on her face.

Casmir, we don't use that language when we are gentleman. She looked down at him sternly, though she could not deny the cuteness factor, was about a ten. She stood still waiting for what he would say, or if he would try and dart away. She could still easily grab him by the scruff of his neck if he tried. Although soon, she imagined he would rival both she and Lasher.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
his mother arrived, and she did not seem pleased with his manner of speaking. at five months, while lasher and blue willow were still taller than he, Casmir's body held the promise of height as well as muscularity, though not nearly as much as his brother. "sorry, Mama," he chirped, though his eyes were bright with a not-sorry light. kissing the underside of her chin, he pranced in a tight circle around her.

"can we go out dere? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssse???" the boy begged, tail wriggling behind him, a whine behind his words.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue sighed softly, though it was not one of ill content. She actually was trying very hard not to laugh at his words. She didn't like them, but she also knew that she couldn't stop him even if she wanted too. He would just simply speak them around himself and not her. It is okay, just please remember they are not nice things to say. She nuzzled the top of his head as he kissed her chin. She followed him with her gaze as he pranced about her.

Blue looked out and nodded, but spoke quickly. We can, but you need to stay with me and do not venture far. There are dangers out there. She motioned for him to stick near her as she ventured from the territory.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
her words regarding his bad words went unanswered; he instead crowed with delight at his mother's agreement that they go into the unsussed lands beyond. "What will we find DERE?" he exulted. Casmir was quickly developing a penchant for Plans and Organization, and even his own explorations did not take place without a concrete and fixed point in mind. 

sidling alongside his mother, the dark boy licked her shoulder playfully and waited for her to lead on, fairly trembling with excitement.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue shook her head slight exasperation, but it was an amusing type of exasperation. Her son was far too cute to stay mad at for long, or even upset with. All three of them were. Blue wrinkled her nose in thought. Well we'll find other animals, and plants. There's a hot spring a little further out, and there are rivers and a lake even further. You will find different types of birds and more play things and shiny things.  

Blue tilted her head at his lick and she licked the top of his own head and took off at a gentle trot, making sure he could keep up. Do you want to look for anything in particular Cas?
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"MONSTAHS!" he hollered immediately following the healer's question. "'N TROLLS!" after all, he had been hunting them with his brother. surely their mother would be much more skilled at it. "Big fat monstahs wif red eyes and spikies on da back!" 

this would be doable, of course. his mother and father were magick. they could make anything happen. he skipped happily at her side.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue pretended to be afraid. Monsters and trolls, well I just don't know Casmir. Who will protect us? Do you think you're brave enough? She teased him gently. Oh my goodness big fat ones? So fat they roll instead of walk or just mildly fat? Red eyes and SPikes. Oh goodness me, they sound so very scary.

She bent her nose to the task thinking through what she could do without showing him the real monsters.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"big an' fat! but they can still walk though," he explained matter-of-factly. "some of dem RUN AFTAH YOU TOO!" he shouted, bouncing around his mother. he took that moment to glance past her into the shadows beneath a birch; two small eyes glittered there. they were the gaze of a wary stoat, but to the boy they were monster eyes.

he jumped and shrieked, and tried to bury himself beneath blue willow's belly.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened to him, and looked around for the big and fat monster, that could walk. She smiled, and then made a scared face, They run after us? Why the doesn't sound very good at all. Blue saw the Wary eyes and chuckled quietly knowing what it was. She looked down at Casmir with a twinkle in her eye. You wanna chase it? I bet we could run faster than it? But maybe we can scare it first? What do you think Cas? Knowing it was a small beastie, she knew that should they run at it, it would disappear into the ground. Or they could turn and run the other way, if Casmir so wanted.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
wrap up after another post from you?

his mother's confidence was infectious; Casmir raised his little face to her and nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Let's GET DEM!" the boy cried, though he held back a little bit. It only made sense for her to go first...right? Happily, he waited for his mother to jump at the eyes first, and of course he would follow and bring up the rear!
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue chuckled and she then lowered herself into a wolf like stance. Ghosting forward on quiet paws, she let out a growl and jumped at the bushes. She heard the creature scurrying away, but said nothing at first. Waiting for Casmir to come forward, allowing him to think that he scared the creature away and saved the day. After all that was what your imagination was for, to make up stories and tall tales. He deserved to be able to do that as a child.