Emberwood No end in sight
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked back to his home once, as if reaffirming the fact that it was there. Because sometimes he felt as if he was in a strange dream, adrift and lost. He tucked it away and continued forward, he'd go back tonight maybe, or maybe tomorrow, but he would go back he always did. 

Jace was not of adventurous blood. He was a homebody, he would have made a good hermit, once upon a time. Living by himself with limited interaction. The way of his family though, his sister would never allow that, not in a million years. She would have found him, and drug him out by his tail and then boxed his ears. Yes his sister would have made sure he stayed alive mentally as well as physically. Now though, even she was leaving him, leaving him behind. He wasn't sure if he'd ever see her again, and he blamed Sumayl in a way, but at the same time. He had laid that certain feud to rest, to tired to keep it on.

Jace continued on, he did not notice the wolf that hid among the leaves. Far too introspective and lost in his own thoughts and feelings. He flopped to the ground large body stretched out and head  back as he looked up at the sky. Crystalline blue eyes fixated above him somewhere, perhaps he was searching the unvierse, or maybe he just didn't want to feel for awhile.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
No end in sight - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - August 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - September 26, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 08:59 AM