Emberwood No end in sight
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was true that Jace didn't notice her. Had he been less lost, he probably would have noticed her immediately. However, the unrest that stirred deep within his breast, and his mind it was all he could focus on. He could not focus on that, that was around. He shifted in the loam, and looked up again, searching just for anything, something even. But even he wasn't sure what to search for. 

Jace heard steps coming toward him, the crunch of occasionally debris, though whomever was coming knew to keep silent and careful. He tilted his head and turned to look at the she wolf that wove her way towards him. There were leaves and branches stuck in her fur, and had he been feeling happy, he probably would have chuckled a bit. Instead he just watched her with pools of blue and waited. Silent, and watchful, a little bit wary.

He was pleasantly surprised as she settled near him, and she too looked up. He looked her over one more time, but then returned the same position, gaze taking in the sky. Looking for anything, purpose, desire, love? something besides emptiness. You?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
No end in sight - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - August 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - September 26, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 08:59 AM