Emberwood No end in sight
241 Posts
Ooc —
It's all good! (: Glad to have you back <3

Her thoughts eroded when the man gave his name, and her ears tipped forward with the rest of her body. Jace. The Sunspire. She tried to blink the surprise from her face. He looked nothing like Vienna, but the coincidence the Spire had another named Jace was too improbable. Strange that she would meet the Beta now, in a state much like her own, and when the Sunspire was so strong on her mind.

Andalusia dipped her head, and tucked her surprise away. "Good to meet you, Jace. I'm Andalusia." Her throat itched to press for questions about the Sunspire, about Vienna and her brother, but the way Jace held himself made her reconsider. There was something familiar in his words - a despondency that struck a chord - and Andalusia slid to rest her body against the shaded ground, silver-blue gaze rested on him. "I felt the same way before I left home," she briefly let her thoughts roam over her siblings, and a dry grin stole her face. "Granted, home left me first. Siblings, what can you do?" She shrugged and offered him the twitch of an easier smile, a way to make light of the situation now a burden on her. It had been an unwelcome surprise of which she was partial to blame, having left second and all. But that was life, a way she'd been rolling with for three years already, and one she imagined she would roll with to her grave. "Let's hope you find what you're looking for faster than me."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
No end in sight - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - August 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:15 AM