Emberwood No end in sight
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It had been funny he and Vienna as they had grown. Her light and cheery, him dark and despondent. It had always been that way. They had been similar but different. Here it was Jace that did not seem to belong. At home it had been Vienna. Him and his parents all were black and beautiful Vienna was not. It had not deterred her from being wonderful though.

Jace looked up at her and dipped his muzzle. Well Met Andalusia. Jace would have been a bit put off had she asked about Sumayl. His dislike for the male was always present. He felt it was his fault Vienna was not here. But he would stick to his word. As long as his sister was happy, then so was he, for her. I was the one that left my sibling. She followed. Not it is her turn to leave. He grew quiet, introspective. He missed her so badly, it was a constant ache. HE chuckled at her next words. I don't know about that. I have ot know what I'm looking for first. Now don't I? Are you looking for your siblings, is that why you are here? Or did your paws just carry you here?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
No end in sight - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - August 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - September 26, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 08:59 AM