Emberwood No end in sight
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia's breath caught in her throat. Vienna had left? Then what of Sumayl? Something fell inside her, that quiet musing she held to, the one where she would join Sumayl at the Sunspire and settle down there. Part of her future was still riding on her brother, but if he had left her behind...

She didn't notice the silence between them until Jace broke the stillness with a quiet laugh. Andalusia blinked and pulled her thoughts back to the present until birdsong and forest noise filled her ears again. His words were not lost on her, and she let a thin smile creep over her face. "It never hurts to know." She tried to let her grin grow, but it faltered to a frown and her brows furrowed. "A little bit of both, it seems. I found part of my family. Suffice it to say they seem to be doing well without me." She still questioned where Chehlia had wandered to. The one she'd intended to find was the only one she hadn't managed to track.

Everything led to wonder why she was still sticking around. Now with the news of Vienna's departure, she had even less reason to stay. Sumayl had likely followed his mate. Ciervo, she hadn't seen in weeks. Mordecai came to mind, the Plateau. But she knew little of the man, and thoughts of joining him had yet to rise. "Vienna's your sister, isn't she?" She broke her thoughts and redirected back to Jace. It was only an assumption, and a query she hoped he would deny. It would mean Sumayl hadn't left - but even that felt like wishful thinking.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
No end in sight - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 03, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: No end in sight - by Andalusia - August 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: No end in sight - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:15 AM