Snowforest Taiga I traveled all these miles for you
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Want to wrap this up with your post?!

"Well I'll ask and then let you know! I'll call you or something after I talk to her." Actually, Nochtli wasn't too sure how long he was staying in the area. She hoped she wasn't inconveniencing him. "Cita loves teaching though. She can seem kind of... rough sometimes, but she's proud of what she's able to do. It might be a couple days though, if that's okay..." Honestly, Nocta kind of hoped it was, as long as he didn't run into Shoebox. Then again, Nochtli probably needed to avoid her, too.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yep!

Sebastian beamed. "Yes! That is good I was planning on exploring these lands for a few days," Sebastian replied to the female. Oh this was great because then he could see her again and be useful for the pack even while he was away. Hopefully he would become a healer soon. He couldn't wait to help his pack. "I noticed she did," he admitted. "Oh I don't mind that, it is useful for teaching," he explained with a smile. "A couple of days. I will look forward to it. I guess this is our goodbye for at least a few days then."

The grey male actually wouldn't mind to hang out with Nochtli some more but, he would not press on to it too much. He was promised to see her again and even get a healer lesson. So that was great. Sebastian nudged get shoulder as saying goodbye and then casually trotted off in another direction, forgetting the plants. Yet, he could always dive for more if he needed to. Plus he didn't know if they had any use in the first place.

Thread end.