Horizon Ridge I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy watched his companion mouth the words as he spoke them, and then listened as he repeated them once again. It came out slower at first, but then seemed to flow right out when he repeated it another time. He felt a bit of pride surge through him, both for Aesop and for himself. He was glad the older man was learning quickly, and also happy that his teachings seemed to be sticking. It was a pleasant feeling, watching a student grow and lean quicker (especially when said student was older than him). “Great,” he said, praising his friend for what felt like the millionth time. He couldn't help it, though, as he was one to give praise and positive feedback when it was due.

Alastor listened carefully when the other revealed who his first teacher had been, not wanting to miss a single word. Two things caught him off guard for only a second—'first mate' and 'he', which implied that not only had the cream coated wolf had multiple lovers, he had also taken another male as one; or, possible, males. The Greek lupine didn't judge, though, as he'd been raised better than that. Plus, saying anything negative about it would be like the pot calling the kettle black. He wondered what had happened to the man's first mate, but knew asking that would be going too far. “I am sure he made a wonderful teacher,” the yearling said. He'd never had a lover, or even a crush, really, and his only teacher had been his mother. The reason for listening, rather than truly learning, was lost to him, but he didn't mind that. Someday, perhaps, the reasoning behind all things concerning partnerships would be revealed to him. “It is,” the boy confirmed, a look of fondness lingering on his face as he recalled learning the language. “Greek was the language of my birth pack, everyone spoke it. I was only ever taught English in order to converse with my father, though why my mother taught us is lost to me. He was hardly around enough for us to even use the language for him, and when he was speaking was not his strong suit. I am glad now, however, to have learned it, because I like speaking to you.” Alastor gave a light shrug of his shoulders towards the end of his words when he spoke of his father. He could not speak ill of him, but he also couldn't speak fondly either. For awhile, he had felt his mother had wasted her time teaching him and his siblings the English language, but now not so much. Had he never learned, he wouldn't be able to speak to Aesop, and not speaking to him was a terrible thought.

Thoughts and memories of his short past were soon pushed aside to make room for the excitement that started to swell within him. Alastor's tail started to wag a bit more, and his smile turned into a large, childish grin. It made him glad that the other was willing to make the long journey to his home. “As long as you don't think you'll get lost, and are up for the journey,” he added, indirectly telling Aesop that he didn't want him to tire himself out or lose his way just to see the argent male again. “You will definitely see quite a bit if you travel all the way to the Bypass.” Emberwood, the meadow and creek, maybe even the wetlands, too. The man would be able to see many sights if he made the long journey there, many of which the boy had already seen himself.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 11, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 15, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - April 16, 2015, 08:40 PM