Where am I and what am I doing here?
6 Posts
Ooc —
Keil felt more content than he had in a long time. His belly was full and for the first time in longer than he cared to admit, he had a family. The day had gone smoothly. He had awoken to the warmth of the sun tickling his back. The morning was spent lazing around and exploring his new home. He was enjoying the spring. Not that he minded winter, but his did tire of the snow. He didn't particularly like having his paws freeze. Keil slipped past the trees, coming upon an expansive field. His trek had taken him outside the pack's borders, but it was of no matter. He would return by the time the moon crested in the sky.

A breeze drifted through the grass, the whoosh of the wind a glorious sound that echoed across the field. The air ruffled Keil's scruff, penetrating the thick fur down to his skin. He sighed deeply. Spring was nice indeed. Keil stopped and dropped to his haunches. He absently scratched his ear before laying on his back and rolling in the grass. It tickled his spine, and he loved it. Twitching his hips back and forth for good measure, he stood. Shaking out his coat before moving onward. He inhaled, detecting the odor of another male further ahead.

Curiosity drove him more than anything. He quickened his pace into an easy lope. It wasn't long before he crested a hill, finally seeing the source of the scent. It was a young male, no more than a year or two if Keil had to guess. The wolf was gorging himself on a fresh kill and Keil smiled to himself. He supposed it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun. Lowering himself, Keil stalked closer. The wind was behind him so he knew the younger male would probably smell him first but that couldn't be helped.

Finally approaching the wolf, Keil sprung out of his crouched position. "Boo!" Keil shouted, a laugh decorating his voice.

Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM